Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Axed

I wonder if she leaves the show with or to join Jake? When does he leave, anyone know?

I hope they give her a happy exit. I mean she is quite settled in Walford with the Slaters so it must be something quite good to get her to leave because she hasn't got any family to go and stay with. Unless the pink jumper wearing proper 'ard gangster turns out not to be her dad, and the real one turns up! It could be Max! lol I mean he seems to have been around the block quite a few times!

Anyway, still delighted she is going though as I said before she has grown on me of late and her acting doesn't seem that wooden these days - though she has hardly been stretched! Working on Stacey's stall showing people matching pants and vests isn't too taxing, I imagine. lol
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 09-07-2006 at 11:55.

I think she should go travelling around the world. Sending back regular postcards to Stacey, so we all now that there is no chance of her turning up suddenly in Walford!!

Then whilst out there she meets a vegan, tree hugging lesbian and falls in love and spends the rest of her days caring for the well being of animals at the Jonny Allen animal drop in centre (in some country far, far way from Walford). Stacey could adopt one of the animals, ie a moose or panda bear. Then she could go out there, and visit Rubes and the moose/panda occasionally, but Rubes would NEVER come back (just like Michelle).lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    I wonder if she leaves the show with or to join Jake? When does he leave, anyone know?
    Jake leaves in October, so it'll only be a few weeks before Ruby does.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I hope her exit is actually dramatic, they said Rosie and Demi's would be dramatic but i hardly found it dramatic at all!
    they did, didnt they ha ha most dramatic storyline i have ever seen

im so glad she is going there is no need for her now johnny has gone

I'm gutted she's going, i think she's a fab character and its a real shame! hope they give her a good storyline to finish with!

Ruby was getting boring it is time for her to leave good riddance

For what it's worth (it was pretty much confirmed anyway), this is now on the BBC site, here

no i like ruby i think she is really great but the past few weeks she has been abit boring

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I heard that Ruby is leaving in November, not October.

Thread Information