Thread: Teaser Summer Spoilers

Teaser Summer Spoilers

Two locals will be charged with murder

The death of a much-loved character brings out the softer side in one of the most villainous characters

Someone will be blamed for a murder they didn't commit

Two women discover they are pregnant

A long buried secret will come out, forcing one local to confront their past at the risk of losing everything

There is a testing time ahead for one couple as the lady has to be honest about the worst moment in her history

An innocent flirtation will develope in a full blown affair as a married man gives in to his desires for a very manipulative minx

Can you guess?

Two locals will be charged with murder - The Kings or Steph and Adam

The death of a much-loved character brings out the softer side in one of the most villainous characters - Alice death will affect Cain

Someone will be blamed for a murder they didn't commit - Steph or Sadie

Two women discover they are pregnant - Donna and Viv

A long buried secret will come out, forcing one local to confront their past at the risk of losing everything - Louise?

There is a testing time ahead for one couple as the lady has to be honest about the worst moment in her history - Louise??

An innocent flirtation will develope in a full blown affair as a married man gives in to his desires for a very manipulative minx - Andy and Jo

pretty sure that last one's jo, it said in inside soap that she would be having some sort of romance perhaps with a taken man...

two women discover they are pegnant! - i reckon it will be Jasmin, Chas or Donna. dont think Viv will get pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Two locals will be charged with murder
    Steph/Adam (My Guess) or it could be Steph for her brother and Jimmy King for the upcoming explosion, but I think that would be plural for Jimmy.
    The death of a much-loved character brings out the softer side in one of the most villainous characters
    Alice and Cain
    Someone will be blamed for a murder they didn't commit
    Steph
    An innocent flirtation will develope in a full blown affair as a married man gives in to his desires for a very manipulative minx
    Just has to be Jo. The signs are all there and I had a feeling that this time the tables would be turned on Katie.

Those are my guesses so far, the ones I have left out I have to have a think about first.

Kayla05 - of course how could I have forgotten about Jasmine, I'm sure that she will definitely be one of them and I would like to think that the other is Chas

A long buried secret will come out, forcing one local to confront their past at the risk of losing everything
    Maybe Simon???
    There is a testing time ahead for one couple as the lady has to be honest about the worst moment in her history
    I'm going for Louise as she hasn't had any storylines for a while (Not that I'm complaining - she is another who annoys me) I'm guessing that she will have to tell Martin about killing Ray.
    Last edited by Babe14; 10-07-2006 at 09:56.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information