Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 30

whats all the stuff with juley and gus about?

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    whats all the stuff with juley and gus about?
    I don't know, but I suspect Juley is involved in the mugging in some way, maybe not directly responsible, perhaps it's down to one of his old mates or something. But I think Gus finds out the truth, and tries to pay Jake back. In which Jake realises that Gus knows the truth about Juley's involvement in the mugging. Which is when Jake gives them Juley the ultimatum.

It does seem wrong that Juley would do that though. He had genuine feelings for her by the end. For him to be involved in her mugging is awful.

Oh, forget to comment on this part.

Kevin tries to get Denise to open up to him about her past with Owen, but she brushes him off. When Kevin tries to push the subject, he is stunned when she asks him to leave.

I can see why he'd be stunned. I mean, it's not like she's yelled at him and told him to leave practically every episode since they met, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Oh, forget to comment on this part.

Kevin tries to get Denise to open up to him about her past with Owen, but she brushes him off. When Kevin tries to push the subject, he is stunned when she asks him to leave.

I can see why he'd be stunned. I mean, it's not like she's yelled at him and told him to leave practically every episode since they met, is it?
    Yeah exactly.

Clearly there's a lot of stuff that went on in the past that hurt her, and she is unable to talk about her emotions with him.

Very similar to the Bradley/Stacey thing, with her mum, hopefully it will have the same happy ending, but it doesn't seem like it will.

If Owen is staying permanently, I think he's going to be a fixture in their lives. He's already gotten her into bed. Only Denise can make the decision to dump Owen. If Kevin really cared about her, I think he'd give her another chance.
    Last edited by littlemo; 07-07-2006 at 16:13.

It's a shame because Kevin/Denise have great chemistry between them, but Denise shouting at him for speaking out of turn every single episode is getting old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    It's a shame because Kevin/Denise have great chemistry between them, but Denise shouting at him for speaking out of turn every single episode is getting old fast.
    I know, Denise would have to start trusting him otherwise the relationship would never work.

Sounds like a good week, i am thinking that Juley attacks Ruby as he is desperate for money, i don't think he will mean to hurt her though, i think he will just try and take the money off her but ends up accidentally mugging her. I don't think Juley will mean to hurt Ruby.

I hope Denise doesn't get back with Owen, he don't deserve another chance. He should see the kids but Denise should be with Kevin!

I get the feeling that there is more to SJ than what has been let on, there's just something about her, i have a feeling Minty will get hurt.

Looks like agood week, tangoed Mickie will be funny

thanks for posting
    mickey lol all tanned

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information