Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 30

Week 30

Monday 24th July
    Ruby borrows £2,000 from the club and tells Stacey that they can use it to go on holiday, but she is annoyed when Stacey suggests that Bradley come along and they end up rowing. An infuriated Ruby returns the money to the club but she is caught off guard by an intruder.

Meanwhile, a quiet and withdrawn Dot returns home from looking after Nick. Jim tries to find the right time to tell her about Max, but she rushes out before he has a chance to say anything...

Elsewhere, Bert and Joe think that they have taken on too much with the renovation of the salon and decide to get in an apprentice. Both Juley and Mickey are keen to do the job. Bert sees an opportunity for some cheap labour and entices the boys into a bidding war.

Tuesday 25th July
    Stacey is left worried and frustrated after Ruby's attack. She is keen to speak to the police and tells them that she knows who was responsible for the mugging.

Kevin tries to get Denise to open up to him about her past with Owen, but she brushes him off. When Kevin tries to push the subject, he is stunned when she asks him to leave.

Meanwhile, Garry isn't pleased to find SJ at the flat and he is further frustrated when Minty insists that she stay with them for a while.

Elsewhere, Gus plans a quiet evening in with Sonia but is left reeling when he makes a shocking discovery.

Thursday 26th July
    It's Squiggle's birthday and she orchestrates a lunch date for Denise and Owen. Denise isn't keen at first, but she is soon charmed by Owen and begins to enjoy herself. Later that evening, she calls him and asks him to come over.

Meanwhile, a disgusted Gus tries to make amends for Juley's actions but when Jake realises what he is trying to do, he gives him an ultimatum.

Elsewhere, Dot and Tanya decide that they need to get Max and Jim together, and come up with a plan.

Friday 27th July
    After spending the night with Denise, Owen is keen to make a go of things. But Chelsea is furious when she finds out, and Denise begins to think that she's made a big mistake.

Elsewhere, keen to ensure SJ stays in Walford, Minty finds her a bed-sit nearby and arranges to pay the rent.

Meanwhile, at the salon, Mickey decides to try out the new tanning booth, with disastrous consequences.

Thanks for posting. So Mickey will be tangoed like Pauline.

I wonder to assults ruby. the spoilers insinuate it could be juley. but i dont think he would

looks a good week cant wait for dot

l<@-l-IE

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    I wonder to assults ruby. the spoilers insinuate it could be juley. but i dont think he would
    Sharon Marshall was saying this morning it's a regular who we aren't going to expect. I'm not sure about Juley. It does seem from the past spoilers he is becoming very desperate on the financial front, but I doubt he would hurt Ruby, just to get his hands on some money. He did grow to care about her.

But if it's not him who else would it be?!

You know what reading it again, I think it is Juley. Gus says he's disgusted by his actions and tries to make amends. And it sounds like Jake gives the ultimatum for Juley to get out of Walford, or he'll make sure he goes down for it. Or he'll kill him, one of the two!
    Last edited by littlemo; 07-07-2006 at 12:49.

Imagine just being able to borrow £2,000 from the club, without question. Do you think she asks Jake?!

Stacey is very much in love with Bradley isn't she?! A girly holiday would appeal to most people.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    And it sounds like Jake gives the ultimatum for Juley to get out of Walford, or he'll make sure he goes down for it. Or he'll kill him, one of the two!
    I very much doubt Jake would kill Juley. Beat the crap out of him maybe. Kill him, no.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I very much doubt Jake would kill Juley. Beat the crap out of him maybe. Kill him, no.
    No I don't think he'd actually kill him. But he'd probably threaten to.

Sounding good! Well the stuff with Ruby and Stacey, the rest of it is a bit boring.

I can't wait to see Stacey talking to the police, she's always good at stuff like that.

Oh and Dot coming back, I forgot to mention that!

I am looking forward to seeing her getting involved the whole Max thing.
    Last edited by littlemo; 07-07-2006 at 13:02.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Imagine just being able to borrow £2,000 from the club, without question. Do you think she asks Jake?!

Stacey is very much in love with Bradley isn't she?! A girly holiday would appeal to most people.
    I think if Stacey just out right suggests that Bradley could come it's very clueless behaviour for her. I mean, if Ruby had a boyfriend as well then it would be nice for all four to go on holiday together, but if it was Bradley, Stacey and Ruby, it's inevitably going to end up leaving Ruby out, even if Stacey doesn't mean to. I'm sure she has good intentions with wanting Bradley there, as she probably thinks he needs time away from Walford and Max, but it's still a bit of a clueless suggestion to make.

I'm also not sure why Ruby needs the money in cash anyway (other than as a plot device for her to get mugged) - surely wandering around with £2,000 in cash is a stupid thing to do. Couldn't she pay by cheque, or Jake could pay by credit card and then get the money back from the club.

Thread Information