View Poll Results: Rhys or Gilly - Who Do You Prefer?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rhys

7 58.33%
  • Gilly

5 41.67%

Thread: Rhys or Gilly

Arrow Rhys or Gilly

Who do you prefer?

I have to say i prefer Gilly to Rhys, Rhys is a better looker then Gilly but Gilly has that something else about him and his personality

They are so different, in how they act and how they are with girls and so on, example when Gilly was with Jess or when he liked her, he was just for her and worshipped the ground she walked on and here is Rhys who has a girlfriend but just cant seem to appreciate what he has got and also once he's had what he wanted he's out with in an earshot like in todays episode.

I sometimes wonder that Sarah would be better of with someone like Gilly coz of how Sarah wants Rhys to be, sort of like how Gilly was with Jess, doing small romantic gestures so on.

Also how Gilly wants to help out in the shop while Rhys wants to do nothing at all.
    Last edited by Lennie; 03-07-2006 at 21:55.

I prefer Rhys, although i do like Gilly, hes a really good character! By the way i love your Kevin Sacre banner Lennie! lol

I prefer Rhys slightly but do agree that Gilly was really sweet with Jessica and Rhys not so good with Sarah. Actually I think i've changed my mind now! I prefer Gilly

Oh it has to be ..............Rhys! Then again Gilly has a great personality, so er......it has to be .......Gilly! Oh but, then again. Think I'll have to get back to you on this one lol

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    I prefer Rhys, although i do like Gilly, hes a really good character! By the way i love your Kevin Sacre banner Lennie! lol
    Hi, thanks for liking my KS banner

How odd is this me and my mum were having the same discussion last night. She said to me that Gilly would be the one i went for.

In my opinion i love the character of Gilly and Anthony is so fit, he is much better looking than Rhys. I think hes really sweet the way that no one will employ him and that he has some clasic one liners/

Rhys is better looking but Gilly makes me laugh

got to be rhys i think he is so fit

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information