Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks In The City

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1

Burtonhe is a brilliant character -really sleazy and horrible but got such a creepy way about him which makes him fantastic

Josh excellent character -and of all the gay/Bi people in the show he seems the most at ease with himself and it dont faze him at all-and he is something like 16 aint he?
    i love this, lisa is seriuosly getting on my boobies though now. Every week she bugs me more nad more.
    Burton i sgreat i didnt like him at first but i watch it just to see what he does next. i hope they dont suddenly make him nice

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    i love this, lisa is seriuosly getting on my boobies though now. Every week she bugs me more nad more.
    Burton i sgreat i didnt like him at first but i watch it just to see what he does next. i hope they dont suddenly make him nice
    I think they are trying to turn her into Kay more and more,lisa is actually beyond being annoying in this series -if season 2 would be made she would not be enough to draw veiwers as no one seems to like her.

if OB where not in the mains show I would prefer in the city as a overall show
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

yeah theres an idea they should move ob into in the city since he and max have fell out and he really doesnt have a role in the real hollyoaks anymore
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    yeah theres an idea they should move ob into in the city since he and max have fell out and he really doesnt have a role in the real hollyoaks anymore
    A BAD idea! In the City is fun too watch, but it's not a particularly good programme script-wise and acting-wise. OB's too good for that!

well hes not exactly doing anything in hollyoaks is he ,
    he might as well leave what does he bring to the show it used to be comedy with max- thats gone now claires taken his place
    Maisie Mouse

well hes not exactly doing anything in hollyoaks is he ,
    he might as well leave what does he bring to the show it used to be comedy with max- thats gone now claires taken his place

that has to come bak eventually though surely??

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    that has to come bak eventually though surely??
    doubt it because max had to grow up fast with tom causing him wanting his own family and hell outgrow OB cos hes still the party type when he had friends all he has now is boring and boredom hutchinson
    Maisie Mouse

That doesn't make any sense. He had Tom when he and OB were friends, they were fine then. He probably won't want his own family when everything about Claire comes out, and Tom loves OB. It's not like Tom is a baby, he's at a playful age, so OB fits into it nicely.
    Last edited by laurouski; 11-11-2006 at 21:46.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski
    That doesn't make any sense. He had Tom when he and OB were friends, they were fine then. He probably won't want his own family when everything about Claire comes out, and Tom loves OB. It's not like Tom is a baby, he's at a playful age, so OB fits into it nicely.
    what i mean is he has experienced marriage and has grown up a lot since him and OB fell out so once all this claire businessgets found out the last thing hes going to do is go running back to ob because ob's tried to warn him from the start hes too mature for ob now.
    max has changed he isnt the same person who would be found building a fort in the flat with ob and tom hes more responsible
    Maisie Mouse

what i mean is he has experienced marriage and has grown up a lot since him and OB fell out so once all this claire businessgets found out the last thing hes going to do is go running back to ob because ob's tried to warn him from the start hes too mature for ob now.
    max has changed he isnt the same person who would be found building a fort in the flat with ob and tom hes more responsible
    so max got in the maxacise costume because he is so much more mature now and falling for claires lies makes him so much better than OB?

ob has a place in hollyoaks-he is one of the best characters,Im so bored of seeing teenybopper storylines involving Justin,craig,amy etc.I think OB acts like a prat with tom and with his mates he has a sensitive side as well-look at him with mel

In the City is a spin off with ben and Lisa how would OB fit in?

he wasnt that good mates with either ben or lisa to ever get involved and he would be out of his depth with the characters in the show anyway.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information