Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks In The City

Post Killed off?!

I dunno who I want it to be! Lisa cheated on Ben, but he has annoyed me with his relationship with Polly. And I don't like Gemma Atkinson, so I sorta hope it's Lisa 'cause of that.

I can't wait!

Thanks for that, BB fan!

Would just like to say sorry to the mods for posting a spoiler in the non-spoiler thread.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

kill of lisa!

she cheated on ben in the last oneand now shes doing the same. BORING!

i really dislike lisa. shes so dumb. killing her off would be no real loss

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    kill of lisa!

You're all heart, debs, all heart..

Last edited by laurouski; 02-11-2006 at 17:12.

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    kill of lisa!

if they kill of ben there would be no point in making any more spin offs because he is a character that is intriguing but lisa hunter is so boring it is untrue I say Kill of lisa -for turning into a slapper once again
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski

i had to laugh at that considering about a few hours later she was emptying her wardrobe to find the perfect outfit and bribing her sister so she had the flat to her self and ben a day after him and lisa broke up
    Maisie Mouse

Can someone please tell me what happened at the end of Monday's ep?
    I've just finished watching it but it didn't record until the end!
    Millie was just in the club with Adam explaining that there's no point getting together. But I didn't see WHY there's no point.. So can someone please tell me why there's no point..? And did anything else happen..?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski

i know

seriously though chuck her in the mersey or something would be fab viewing

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    if they kill of ben there would be no point in making any more spin offs because he is a character that is intriguing but lisa hunter is so boring it is untrue I say Kill of lisa -for turning into a slapper once again

another bonus for keeping ben would be the scenes of him in the buff. they are ALWAYS good to watch

any more of lisa in her bra and i may have to chuck my tv out the window

I have to say I love hollyoaks in the city,

Just read some stuff of daran little (I think hes like the writer) anyway he mentioned some stuff thats really bugged me about the show like ben never saying he has a son anymore .

also no series 2 has been announced yet and I do hope they do because itc is sooo much better than let loose ever was -it dont feel like a spin off it actually feels like its own show and I actually enjoy itc more than the usual episodes because apart from debbie and Josh its not as much all about school kids or uni people but more adults if that makes sense.
    my top character
    TankTop I felt was abit poor at first but he is now a quality character and one of the best ones in the show

Adam was at the start my faviroute character he isnt as much so now but I do like Adam because he is a complex character despite that millie clutching onto him

Ben although his character in the show is not what it was on the main hollyoaks show -its hard not to like ben I mean who actually cares that he slept with polly..he was entitled to after lisa slept with a stranger

Burtonhe is a brilliant character -really sleazy and horrible but got such a creepy way about him which makes him fantastic

Debbieshe is such a little cow (in a goodway) if a second series is made she nedsa bigger role

Josh excellent character -and of all the gay/Bi people in the show he seems the most at ease with himself and it dont faze him at all-and he is something like 16 aint he?
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information