Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks In The City

just saw the new h/o in the city advert and Lisa hunter has got really really short hair now LOL looks so diffrent -loving in the city

so far I think ben and lisa have had character transplants Ben isnt funny anymore which was his gimmick and Lisa is actually likeable

Adam is a great character but cant help thinking of tinhead from brookie and how he contrasts to adam.Burton is so slimy and I hate him.Troy is ok but a little bit blonde

Tanktop is a little bit of a waste of time

I want to see Lisa and Adam get it on dunno why but it would kick the show into touch and adam and lisa have sexual chemistry
    Spoiler:
    despite adam being bi/gay (I dont think he knows it yet though)
    and Ben and Polly to get it on as well
    Im bored of lisa and ben -its destroying bens charcter (he hasnt mentioned arthur once) so after in the city put him back in the main show and bring back izzy.....

I hate millie and think she is the weakest link in the show (why would she tell her class that adam is a rubbish in bed (but in a diffrent manner)I doubt any teacher would do that under any circumstance

and I think adams scene at milles parents was comedy gold
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Yep, I'm thinking it's pretty good so far.
    Diamond1, you say you're bored of Ben and Lisa so it must be good news for you that Ben looks set to get it together with Polly..
    I don't like Tanktop, or Millie, or Burton, and Troy is sometimes a bit unbelievable.
    I read that tomorrow Adam and Josh are going to 'share an intimate moment'.. I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does.. deja vu anyone?
    And I don't like Gemma Atkinson's new boobs. They were a complete waste of money. They are too big, now they make her look frumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski
    Yep, I'm thinking it's pretty good so far.
    Diamond1, you say you're bored of Ben and Lisa so it must be good news for you that Ben looks set to get it together with Polly..
    yes have to say couldnt happen quick enough
    Spoiler:
    yeah I read week after tommrow he says I love you to Polly after him and lisa split up

has she had a boob job? I didnt even know
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

I will forgive Tanktop for being in the show because I think leon Lopez is actually a good actor (and a good singer-check out his myspace) and he did ask the Immortal question do you ever wish Hulk Hogan was your dad?

If ben Does go off with Polly that must mean he regains a personality he cant act all depressing on a date surely otherwise the Ben davies we all Know is dead

Tinhead is bi in Hollyoaks In The City ? When did I miss that ?

Tinhead was in brookie

,Adam (philip oliver) is fighting his sexuality he hasnt discovered it yet,

the hint was there when he flipped out at tanktop hiring him a male stripper.

Ahh that would explain it never thought of that.I am enjoying it so far although not a fan of Burton and Tanktop annoys me sometimes.

Shock Horror!

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this yet??!! The fire! Whatshisface is dead! Burton has a love child with Kay!!

Dreadful show. That Lisa one looks like a man with her new haircut!!!

I just read in inside soap
    Spoiler:
    that the stars of the show who play ben and lisa are furious at finding out that one of them is to be killed off at the end of the season
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Thread Information