View Poll Results: Single Sex Schools. keep them or not.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep them, There great

6 27.27%
  • mixed schools are better.

16 72.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Single Sex Schools

im not sure which one id rather go to it'd probs be mixed

id want to go to an all girls school so i could actually learn things lol and not get distracted all the time

but i like going to a mix school because i can mix with different sexes and you learn more

I'd also want to go to a mixed school because it is generally the boys that bully most in my school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I'd also want to go to a mixed school because it is generally the boys that bully most in my school.
    how does that make sense, surely youd wanna get away from the boys then?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

arnt you contradicting yourself there lol?

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    how does that make sense, surely youd wanna get away from the boys then?
    I mean single, I was talking on msn at the time lol!

do you know what really bugs me about boys though , most of them go round saying oh ye i have a massive six pack i have a really big..... , but its not as if girls go around saying i have huge tits boasting about it or anything!

lads at school are competitive you have to forget about it large six pack usually means theyre trying to impress someone or whaever.....and the whole growing up thing remember the old saying is 'boys will be boys' it gets worse as you get older it seems when your 18 people your age still havent seemed to grow up

i don't see the point of single sex schools

i went to a single sex grammar school and really wanted my daughter to do the same. you automatically do the 11+ in our area and although she was expected to do really well she missed out by 3 points so is now in the mixed high school. she is doing really well academically but although i know girls are far from perfect the boys are terrible, messing, fighting. so i am all for single sex schools!
    POOKIE

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk
    she is doing really well academically but although i know girls are far from perfect the boys are terrible, messing, fighting. so i am all for single sex schools!
    I'm not sure about that - girls are awful bitchy, keep arguments going for ages - make snide comments etc. I've heard of a number of lads from my eldest's school where the girls have had a problem, so stirred that other girls boyfriends are cheating on them, resulting in those girls attacking them! The main "fun" comes when girlfriend/boyfriend stuff starts - then the lads tend to be out to impress the girls etc, but then the same can be said for lads. I know my parents always said that they would far prefer to have sons, than daughters - especially after the way I was in comparison to my brother through my teenage years

Thread Information