View Poll Results: What sexuality are you?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

89 78.76%
  • Gay/Lesbian

6 5.31%
  • Bi

9 7.96%
  • Not sure

9 7.96%
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Your sexuality?

yeah i have no problem with anyone whos gay or whatever. Ive spoke to quite a few gays and things i really dont have a problem with anyone and just treat them how I would like to be treated
    if I was in their position...besides anyone who mocks might not realize that those gay people are most likely happeir than most people because it takes years for people to truly understand themselfs even then its not 100% and people who have come out must have some guts and they must have found alot more of themselfs to actually go through with it and bi sexuals must be the happiest best of both worlds (I actually remember sbbb kyle saying that )

.....and I watch sugar rush as well

Right, Ive just read this whole thread, Just for emmie!

And right, Dawn I didnt know you were bi!! For starters lol.

Right, I have no problem ATALL with bi or gay people, I have 4 bi girl mates, 2 bi boy mates, who i suspect are just gay... [so camp] and i love them all to peices.

Im not bi..whatever emmie thinks! Lols.
    Some people think i am bi, because when im with lads [yes even my boyfriend] and bi girls, i dont mind saying if a girl is nice looking or whatever, so some people think that weird, but im just comfortable with my sexuality. =]]

Emmie says i have whats called 'girl crushes'. I dont think i do...can someone explain what this is lol?

I dont know, one day i may be bi.. i doubt it.. Highly, but if i was, i wouldnt mind =]] T'is cool x

HMJ!

Ok, your not the only one that didn't know, it would appear!

im straight i think i have got off with most of girl mates when we have been drunk its just a laugh really i dont think its the same as getting with a guy either! one of really good friends is bi though and i think my best friend might be a lesbian lol all to their own i say!!

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

I'm bi and proud of it. I've been with my girlfriend nearly 7 months and i'm really happy.

Ok, I am sorry for starting a new thread !!

Well its official then I just voted and I am the only Gay on the board !!

please take no notice of Mr H he is a very confussed man he dosnt know wht he wants.....personally i think he might be bi has he seems to have a thing about mrs Slocombe's pussy!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    please take no notice of Mr H he is a very confussed man he dosnt know wht he wants.....personally i think he might be bi has he seems to have a thing about mrs Slocombe's pussy!!
    I have to admit, I am a complete fan of Mrs Slocombe's Pussy, and I can safely say that is has tickled the fancy of half of England over the years, Are You Being Served's play on words is simple great. The changing of words is completely weird.

For example in the 50's and 60's Queer meant to feel ill and now it means homosexual.

Gay meant, happy then meant a homosexual and now if you say don't be gay it means to be weird or stupid !!

Mrs Slocombe's Pussy is her lovely Pussycat ! If anyone finds it offensive, then you should not, because it is not meant in that way.

And how very dare you Crazygirl imply I am Bi-Sexual ! Is a vicous lie

i cant answer back because im laughing too much
    i will answer when i have calmed down

What a curious thread. And what a coincidence, I was at the city centre today and in the toilets there were these two young teenagers practically snogging the face off eachother. Oh did i mention they were girls?

I was in shock, they were just so young.. eh, what do i know.

Thread Information