View Poll Results: What sexuality are you?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

89 78.76%
  • Gay/Lesbian

6 5.31%
  • Bi

9 7.96%
  • Not sure

9 7.96%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Your sexuality?

Good luck Bryan, I think you're so brave and have every ouce of respect for you

...I can't even tell my family I'm seeing a guy!... I just don't do relationship talk with them, but it's getting me into really bad bother lately.

So yeah, good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Bryan (13-08-2009)

Good Luck Bry, im sure it'll all be fine honestly.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (13-08-2009)

Good luck with the letter Bryan, I'm sure both parents will support you, have taken the biggets step and they will see that.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Bryan (14-08-2009)

Good Luck Bry. But the most important thing is you have found love, nothing else matters. I'm sure your parents will be ok with it but if they are not please leave communicatons lines open becuase as time goes on they will be harder to re open. What I'm trying to say is if your parents do freak out then give them time to come round, please don't stop speaking to them because they don't understand straight away.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Bryan (14-08-2009)

All the best with your parents Bry, you have to be honest with both yourself and with them. It isn't right to have to keep such an important part of yourself secret.

As a mother I know that I would love my boys no matter what. Your sexuality is not something that you choose, and it is not something that is optional and I am sure that your parents know that.

(TBH, I would also be a bit sad that it was not something I had noticed - perhaps your parents already know?)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Bryan (14-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    well the time has come for me to come out to my family. i have found love and i am happy, and this is the last stage of coming out for me.

it is impossible to do it face to face, becuase of the way my family are. so it looks like its going to be a letter (cowardly i know), but im finding it hard to find the words to tell them
    Bry.. they probably already have an ikling and just waiting on you to tell them.. you're still the same Bry and they will love you just the same.. Best of luck and let us know how you got on... So happy you found love!
    Super Mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Bryan (14-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    ...I can't even tell my family I'm seeing a guy!... I just don't do relationship talk with them, but it's getting me into really bad bother lately.
    lol im the same! i dont lie to my parents about it i just dont tell them, my sis does the same. i dunno why its just always been like that
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    lol im the same! i dont lie to my parents about it i just dont tell them, my sis does the same. i dunno why its just always been like that
    Well when we go out for the evening, or after work and we jsut sit in my car for hours, they ask where I was... so instead of telling them "oh yeah I've been sat in my car with my boss for God knows how long getting up to no good".. I just tell them I've been with my friends at Spoons or the Bowlplex.. but my Nan is cottoning on to the fact that something doesn't seem quite right.. btu I now feel like I'm in too deep to tell the truth ...

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Well when we go out for the evening, or after work and we jsut sit in my car for hours, they ask where I was... so instead of telling them "oh yeah I've been sat in my car with my boss for God knows how long getting up to no good".. I just tell them I've been with my friends at Spoons or the Bowlplex.. but my Nan is cottoning on to the fact that something doesn't seem quite right.. btu I now feel like I'm in too deep to tell the truth ...
    hmmm if you dont wanna carry on lying to them just tell them the truth (although tbh id probably just carry on lying!) or wait til it gets serious before you tell them. just say you didnt wanna tell them to start with cos you didnt know what was gonna happen with it so wanted to make sure first?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Hmm, I could, but thing is.. I don't quite know where it's going myself. I don't think it will get serious, he has this thing about commitment, not sure why... but I think it's quite deep. Anyways, I don't know.. I think it's just a phase... but it's been a 3 month phase already! So I'm all confused.. and I don't need my family on my back about it all too lol

Thread Information