View Poll Results: What sexuality are you?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

89 78.76%
  • Gay/Lesbian

6 5.31%
  • Bi

9 7.96%
  • Not sure

9 7.96%
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your sexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Just thought i'd give you an update guys. I am confident i know where my feelings lie now. I'm gay and just thought i should tell you all, i'm so glad to get it off my chest now.
    Well done Davey for telling us all and good luck with your 'hopefully' new man, let us know how it goes xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (02-05-2007)

fair play to you davey for making your decision and telling people.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skits For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (02-05-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Wooo runs and hugs Dave, it takes a lot to tell people huni. So now expect all us girls to come asking you for advise, and does my bum look big in this questions, coz gay men are the best with all that
    You don't need to be gay to tell you that.

Its huge btw

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Wooo runs and hugs Dave, it takes a lot to tell people huni. So now expect all us girls to come asking you for advise, and does my bum look big in this questions, coz gay men are the best with all that
    You don't need to be gay to tell you that.

Its huge btw
    Straight me are usless at wheather things look good on a woman, and yes it is TM, so is there something your not telling us!!!

Can i ask u guys a question?

I've thought i was bisexual/lesbian for a while, but i just didn't want to put a label on it cause it's scary, and it's difficult to take back if you say that you are something, that your not.

But the thing is I have this gay friend. He's my best friend, we've become really close, but i'm not sure whether i feel more for him than just a friend.

This is gonna sound like a ridiculous question, but is it a possible to be a lesbian, but still have feelings for a bloke?! I don't really know how i feel.
    Last edited by littlemo; 02-05-2007 at 22:00.

I have similar problems littlemo, that's why i tend to label myself bi-sexual, rather than straight or gay.
    I've only ever had relationship with a woman - well if you can call it a relationship!, and a few with men, but i usually find myself looking at women more than men on tv and stuff, but if i'm out in a pub then i tend to look at the men.
    So basically what i'm want to say is just follow your heart, yor you'll never really know and it'll bug you for ever.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 02-05-2007 at 22:16.

Yeah thanx very much for for the advice.

What do you or anyone else think about this friend of mine? I know everybody's different, but... I don't have sexual feelings for him at all. Unless he actually touches me (in a playful way obviously cause he's gay). But sometimes when im with him, i feel something. I can't explain what it is. I find it easy to ignore it at the moment. But i do feel a kind of jealousy, when he's hanging out with his other friends. And i'm not included. Which i also think might be a friendship thing, that any normal person would feel.

I just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Just thought i'd give you an update guys. I am confident i know where my feelings lie now. I'm gay and just thought i should tell you all, i'm so glad to get it off my chest now.
    sorry to be a bit late on this post, but good on you dave for standing up for your feelings. I hope that this lad has feelings for you as you are a wonderful young man and we will always adore you on here.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (05-05-2007)

lol talk about dragging up an old post!

erm yeah, dont really know how to put it, i'm curious i suppose, and i have to admit i find some men attractive. couldn't imagine myself being in a relationship with a man at all, that's just not for me really. so dunno really wouldn't know if i should say im bisexual, don't really believe in labels and all of that

I Think women are beautiful and sexy, but i am only sexually attracted to men.

Thread Information