Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Lmfao well maybe he could use your I.P. from your computer to find it out, so it links to your house.
    My IP says the incorrect location so

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    My IP says the incorrect location so
    There's still ways...

So anyone had an SB dream... mine seem to have stopped
    Last edited by feelingyellow; 27-06-2006 at 16:39.

At risk of everyone thinking I've completely lost it.....

Jodi somehow found out that TM isn't who he says he is, and said she'd keep quiet about it if he made her an admin. So he did, then went offline. Jodi got the main soapboards members onto Windows Live Messenger, clicked the 'call computer' button and yelled that he was a 58-year-old woman!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Yup, you've lost it Kim!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    At risk of everyone thinking I've completely lost it.....

Jodi somehow found out that TM isn't who he says he is, and said she'd keep quiet about it if he made her an admin. So he did, then went offline. Jodi got the main soapboards members onto Windows Live Messenger, clicked the 'call computer' button and yelled that he was a 58-year-old woman!

your secrets out TM

I had one a few days ago.. a really pointless one I can't remember now but because the thread was old I didn't post it

I dont think Ive ever had one, but when I stay up late on the shoutbox that always feels likea dream. lol

Loved The Dream Kim Haha.

I've had a dream lmfao was about Bree Haha Was Well Funny

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

No other than Spicy was in my dream last night! How dare you dream drop Spice Joke..
    It was rather weird.. It was Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. And there were loads of us (Not sure who others were ) and we had bunk bed and stuff in a sweetshop... it was out home.. and it was Christmas Eve, and eveyone had to go to bed, except me and Spicy.. we were allowed to stay up til we wanted. So Spicy took out her UV torch thing (Like the ones on CSI) and we went around looking at fingerprints on lights and tables and stuff Then it was about 6 o clock and I asked Spicy what time she was getting up to open presents, cause I wanted to get up same time as her.. and she said 8... but then I woke up...

Total weirdness!!!

I don't know about having a SB dream but I had a SB nightmare last night. I'm not joking you. I was on shoutbox and MSN talking just before I went to bed then there was a powercut, so I went to go to the electricity cupboard to check the switches when I was grabbed by someone in a dark balaclava. He lifted his mask and it turned out to be Max from EE. I then tried to scream but couldn't because I didn't have a voice. The next thing I remember is running out of the house, which was strange because the bedroom was exactly how it is in reality but when I ran outside it was the house I grew up in. The whole street was in darkness and I started to run to nieghbours houses for help. That's all I remember because I had to wake myself up as I was totally freaked out.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information