Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Dreams...

Cool SoapBoards Dreams...

Ever had one? I've had like 5 haha!

My first one was in January... Lea and Steff were there... I can't remember anything else though lol!

The second was not long after... Pea Wars haha! It was just like we were all doing it as a movie ... at a beach... lol weird

The third was a few weeks ago... me and Lea met up... and it was really boring!

The forth was only about a week ago... it was on the computer and I heard a song Vicky might like and told her what it was lol... though I don't actually remember the song now lol!

The fifth was last night... basically I was on MSN at 3'o'clock in the morning talking to Chris and I sent him a file I've been meaning to send him and he said something... can't remember what it was though lol! And for some reason my family were there too... it was weird lol!

OK so there's my rather fabolous 5 SB dreams What abouts yours?
    Last edited by feelingyellow; 23-06-2006 at 17:10. Reason: since u been gooooone i can breathe for the first time i'm so moving on yeah yeah thanks to you now i get you should know that i get i get what i waaaaant :p

okay dont shoot me for this

my first soapboards dream ive had lol anyway yeh it was school and a lot of us on here were the pupils in the school nb was the headteacher and all the mods (sioban,rob etc.) were the teachers. the headteacher (nb) had it in for me and punished me at any chance he could get giving me detentions ledt right and centre you get the idea...anyway one day the science lab was burnt down and the head tryed to blame it on me because he hated me and the police belived him because he was the headteacher so i was took to prison and locked up.....then i woke up

i know weird
    Last edited by shannisrules; 23-06-2006 at 17:04.

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    okay dont shoot me for this

my first soapboards dream ive had lol anyway yeh it was school and a lot of us on here were the pupils in the school nb was the headteacher and all the mods (sioban,rob etc.) were the teachers. the headteacher (nb) had it in for me and punished me at any chance he could get giving me detentions ledt right and centre you get the idea...anyway one day the science lab was burnt down and the head trIed to blame it on me because he hated me and the police belived him because he was the headteacher so i was took to prison and locked up.....then i woke up

i know weird
    *shoots Nicole*

Lmao that sounds so funny! Would be so weird if it actually happened What did everyone look like in it btw, cos with all the ones in my dreams I know what they look like so I just dreamed they looked like that.

Ive not got to the dreaming stage yet, i dont think that im addicted enough.

I've haven't had any as yet, I feel all left out now.

Lmao that sounds so funny! Would be so weird if it actually happened What did everyone look like in it btw, cos with all the ones in my dreams I know what they look like so I just dreamed they looked like that.
    erm to be honest im not actually sure dont remember that funy how you remember some things but not others

I've had a few

One was with me and Emmie (can't member much)

I had one the other night which also had Emmie in it haha, there was this karaoke thing at this weird building, and there were my mates there, and Emmie was there, and it was her turn to sing, and she sang really out of tune, and everyone laughed then I had to sing, but I was ages picking a song, and woke up before I sang

I've had one about me and Steff meeting before That was a fun one, and her sister was there too :S

I had a really weird one of Ems before, her family was down on holiday in my town, and her husband was driving the bus (think i made his appearance up hah!) and Ems and me got on the bus, but then Ems fell off the bus and broke her arm, and then all of a sudden it was dark, and I was like um are you ok, and then her husband was like, I better take her home, and they went home in a red car 8-)

Anddddd I've had one on the computer where i was talking to loads of you all

Erm yeh that's all I can remember

Quote Originally Posted by cornetto
    Ive not got to the dreaming stage yet, i dont think that im addicted enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_Girl
    I've haven't had any as yet, I feel all left out now.
    Lol aww bless yas... our minds are just weird!

Quote Originally Posted by emmierules
    erm to be honest im not actually sure dont remember that funy how you remember some things but not others
    Lol ah right... next time you have an SB dream write it down so you can remember haha
    Last edited by feelingyellow; 23-06-2006 at 17:31.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    I had one the other night which also had Emmie in it haha, there was this karaoke thing at this weird building, and there were my mates there, and Emmie was there, and it was her turn to sing, and she sang really out of tune, and everyone laughed then I had to sing, but I was ages picking a song, and woke up before I sang
    haha how funny that everyone laughed at her lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

why do you have to go changing the names

Thread Information