Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 28

Week 28

Week 28

Monday
    Sonia is feeling down about not being able to see Rebecca and isn't focused at work. She struggles with procedures and, when another nurse smells alcohol on her breath, she is summoned to the office.
    Elsewhere, Dawn realises that she needs to make more money and demands that Ian give her some shifts in the café. Juley is left fuming when his shifts are cut and he resigns, later admitting to Gus that he is in serious debt.
    Tanya persuades Max to hold a house-warming party at No. 5. She thinks it's a good opportunity to get to know Bradley but is hurt when he declines her invitation.

Tuesday
    Sonia is worried about her meeting with her supervisor, so she decides to have a drink to steady her nerves. Later, the meeting goes well – until the nurse smells alcohol on her breath.
    Elsewhere, Deano and Chelsea are less than pleased when they find out that Kevin is going on a date with Elaine, and they decide to sabotage the evening.
    Meanwhile, Max is delighted when he finds out that Tanya has persuaded Bradley to come over for dinner.

Thursday
    Bradley arrives for dinner at No.5 but is left fuming when Max fails to turns up. Tanya tries to talk to him about the past, but Bradley has had enough and leaves.
    Meanwhile, Darren, Mickey and Dawn decide that it's time Keith started to work. They force him into helping on the stall but are surprised by the results.
    Elsewhere, Juley is pleased when Phil offers him a position in the Vic, but he doesn't realise that it's a cleaning job.

Friday
    Tanya is furious when she finds a flirty text on Max's mobile. She replies pretending to be Max and arranges to meet the mystery texter but is stunned when she discovers their identity.
    Meanwhile, Juley turns up to start his new job in the Vic. He is fuming when he finds out that it is a cleaning position and walks out. Things get worse for Juley when his car is impounded – he's bought a stolen vehicle.
    Elsewhere, it's the Bastille Day event at Fargo's. Elaine is put out when both Kevin and Denise turn up and they all end up sharing a table.
    Later, Carly feels suffocated by Martin and begins to question their relationship.

Angry

if the mystery person who meets tanya, is staceyi will be so p*ss*d

Quote Originally Posted by bradley#1
    if the mystery person who meets tanya, is staceyi will be so p*ss*d
    I thought it might be Ruby(she likes older guys!) or Dawn,cos she has a new mystery boyfriend around that time on the snippets,but also it might just be someone who hes buying the nailbar off or something!!!

I thought Stacey, not because she'd be interested in Max, but because she'd want to get him and Bradley together. Maybe she sends a message saying meet me at a certain time, to try and get father and son talking?! As a set up.

I know she doesn't end up getting on with Max, but maybe they haven't spoken much yet (apart from that one meeting when neither of them knew each other). And I think she'd put Bradley's feelings for his dad ahead of her own anyway.
    Last edited by littlemo; 23-06-2006 at 19:37.

Something just occured to me, and it may be completely ridiculous, but what if the mystery texter was Bradley. He could be trying to find out if Max is still playing around. And it would explain why Tainia is so suprised to find out who it is.

There is no mention of Stacey in there. Do you think it'll be just Bradley all week?....she probley will be there thinking about it...they will maybe talk about Max and Tanya.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Something just occured to me, and it may be completely ridiculous, but what if the mystery texter was Bradley. He could be trying to find out if Max is still playing around. And it would explain why Tainia is so suprised to find out who it is.
    Hey great minds,look what ive just written on the Stacey/Bradley thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bradley_fan
    There is no mention of Stacey in there. Do you think it'll be just Bradley all week?....she probley will be there thinking about it...they will maybe talk about Max and Tanya.
    Yeah I did read that Stacey wants to be there for Bradley, but she doesn't get on with his dad, so she thinks they'll clash. Which might back up the comment Nigella Harman made on the Stacey/Bradley thread?!

I hope there's a scene where Max and Stacey come face to face, while Bradley's there, and he realises that Stacey is his girlfriend. I can see Max coming out with a comment like, 'you've got a lot more on than when I saw you last'! lol. Which will shock Bradley, and it'll be left to Stacey to explain herself.

Oh yeah i could see him saying that! It would be good lol

Yeah, I hope they do a lot of scenes with Stacey and the Brannings. I remember reading a while back that Stacey was going to feel left out in the cold when they arrived. But I hope Bradley rectifies very fast.

Thread Information