Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oz spoiler july 3rd-7th

Red face oz spoiler july 3rd-7th

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast for the Week of July 3rd - 7th, 2006

Monday: Rachel turns to drugs and alcohol to cope with her grief. Jack gives up on life as the pain of losing Martha overwhelms him.

Tuesday: Summer Bay is rocked by more devastating news about the chopper crash. Tasha begs Jack to keep fighting, but can she get through to him before it's too late? Beth and Amanda form an unlikely bond in the wake of the tragedy.

Wednesday: A blast from the past has a shocking secret for Lucas. Matilda is left devastated by Lucas's rejection. Amanda makes a life-altering sacrifice.

Thursday: Dan's world is turned upside down when he makes a surprising discovery. Matilda's self loathing takes a dangerous turn. Cassie and Ric continue to grow closer.

Friday: Rachel's self destructive behaviour leads to a vicious showdown with Leah. The community gathers to farewell Peter with a heartfelt memorial service. Cassie and Ric reunite as they create a birthday surprise for Alf.

so we know for definite Martha and Peter are dead.. who is the other 3 that are suppose to die ?
    Super Mod

martha hasn't been confirmed yet i dont think, there are 4 in the helipcopter when it crashes, and are assumed dead they are martha, robbie, kim, and kit. but we dont know who yet apart from kim who is a definate.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha_hopkins
    martha hasn't been confirmed yet i dont think, there are 4 in the helipcopter when it crashes, and are assumed dead they are martha, robbie, kim, and kit. but we dont know who yet apart from kim who is a definate.
    Belle is on the helicopter to.

aaaahhh i feel so sorry fro jack! and who have beth and amanda lost to make them so close?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    aaaahhh i feel so sorry fro jack! and who have beth and amanda lost to make them so close?
    Robbie and Belle (Amanda's daugther) are on the plane

Noooo

SOB! I don't want any of them to die! Well I do with Amanda! But, Martha do die? No way! What about Jack! Aw!

but kim dosn't die instantly on the plane i think only marhta does as on the site there are pics of the others in the bush
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

surely martha's contract isnt up yet! she's only been in it a year and her contract is 3 years i thought!!!!!!!
    i hope she doesn't go, her and jack make the cutest couple.
    what are maddies injuries??

maddie is severly burnt on the left of her neck i think

Thread Information