Thread: 'Sun Hill's Summer Of Love'

Talking 'Sun Hill's Summer Of Love'

Heya
    I found some great spoilers about the romanic going-ons in Sun Hill this summer:

"The Bill is set for a sizzling summer, with the Sun Hill squad falling for each other – or just on top of each other. Tsk – whatever happened to crime-solving, eh?

Detective sergeant Sam Nixon, played by Lisa Maxwell, gets involved in a love triangle with two colleagues: Phil Hunter and Stuart Turner. Poor Sam just can’t decide whether to stick with bad-boy Phil, or to investigate other lines of enquiry with new-boy Stuart, so she does what any police officer with more than one lead would do: she pursues both of them.

Lisa said: “Sam’s always had a thing for Hunter. There’s chemistry between them and it was inevitable they’d get together. However, she does fall for Turner very quickly but she’s not prepared to dump Hunter completely. Sam’s not been lucky in love. It looks like she’s heading for more heartbreak.”

Also feeling the force are Kezia Walker (Cat Simmons) and Dale “Smithy” Smith (Alex Walkinshaw), who share a passionate snog while proceeding in a horizontal direction. With the coppers’ minds elsewhere, the criminals on Sun Hill’s patch could be enjoying a summer crime spree."

Source: http://www.orange.co.uk/entertainmen...2ndrow3rdstory

The Bill sounds great this summer for SamPhil fans! What does everyone else think of these storylines?
    Bex
    x
    Last edited by tv_addict245; 19-06-2006 at 20:53.

Emmmm you have already posted this earlier http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...&postcount=55:
    Last edited by alan45; 19-06-2006 at 21:51.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

wow these spoilers look really good

cool this looks really good but who will sam choose lol the bill looks quite good for the summer

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I hope she settles for Phil, they would be good together.

Thought that there could be a bit of a spark between Kezia and Smithy, um yes I'm happy with this. Hope it will be an ongoing no strings, no hassle type of relationship for them, just casual.

As for Phil/Sam this was inevitable and I strongly supsect that it will be Phil she'll end up with.
    Hope these come to "Frutiton" if so great summer ahead. As I have said before I'm glad that Romance is being introduced more but it must not take over, as this is not what the Bill is about. Be nice if the "Personal" side of life was introduced more too, Espec Smithy's dysfunctional family, now I would love it if say a couple of his brothers or Sisters turned up and caused havoc for him.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

these sound good about time though!! for both sam and phil and smothy lets just hope if him and Kezia do get together it doesn't end in heartbreak for smithy

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_*
    these sound good about time though!! for both sam and phil and smothy lets just hope if him and Kezia do get together it doesn't end in heartbreak for smithy
    Hopefully it will just be a bit of mutal fun for both of them. I don't think that Smithy will want to be involved with anyone for quite a while.

I think I'm pleased about Sam/Phil.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_*
    Kezia will probably end up dead... all the women smithy dates seem to die anyway?

Thread Information