Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Explosive goings on at Hollyoaks in the coming months

Wasn't some of this was mentioned on this morning ages ago as hollioaks is taking a break from september to come back more realistic

are you sure they said wayne and not warren and the salons just been put there would it not be the su bar or something?

I think it might be Gilly who tells Sarah how he feels about her as they are soon to be working together and I can see them getting quite close.

Quote Originally Posted by ELLIE_BEAN
    Wasn't some of this was mentioned on this morning ages ago as hollioaks is taking a break from september to come back more realistic
    Why would Hollyoaks be taking a break? I don't remember them ever doing that before. ???
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

I doubt HO are taking a break. No soap (especially one of the smaller ones) would take a break. They wouldn't risk it.

on digital spy:

Destruction is looming in Hollyoaks and the grim reaper comes a calling for some favourite Chester residents. An explosion is set to rip through two of the Hollyoaks sets; beauty parlour Eivissa and the flat in which Becca shares with Sister Nancy and schoolboy lover Justin Burton. The disaster will be on screens in August. The disaster will also mark the end of the several of the younger cast members who will be squatting in the flat next door during the bored summer holidays. Those up for the cull are Sean Kennedy played by Matthew Jay Lewis, Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies), Fletch (Sam Derbyshire), Josh Ashworth (Sonny Flood), Mel and Sophie Burton (Cassie and Connie Powney), Frankie Osbourne (Helen Pearson), and Hanna Ashworth (Emma Rigby). Viewers will be left hanging as Becca Hayton (Ali Bastian) and Justin Burton (Chris Fountain) will be fighting for their lives, and one new cast member who have not appeared on screens yet will perish in the explosion. A Hollyoaks spokesperson said that this will be “the most exciting and dramatic storyline in the history of Hollyoaks”, the storyline is the brainchild of new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.

wow this looks really good - i wonder if becca and justin will survive?

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    on digital spy:

Destruction is looming in Hollyoaks and the grim reaper comes a calling for some favourite Chester residents. An explosion is set to rip through two of the Hollyoaks sets; beauty parlour Eivissa and the flat in which Becca shares with Sister Nancy and schoolboy lover Justin Burton. The disaster will be on screens in August. The disaster will also mark the end of the several of the younger cast members who will be squatting in the flat next door during the bored summer holidays. Those up for the cull are Sean Kennedy played by Matthew Jay Lewis, Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies), Fletch (Sam Derbyshire), Josh Ashworth (Sonny Flood), Mel and Sophie Burton (Cassie and Connie Powney), Frankie Osbourne (Helen Pearson), and Hanna Ashworth (Emma Rigby). Viewers will be left hanging as Becca Hayton (Ali Bastian) and Justin Burton (Chris Fountain) will be fighting for their lives, and one new cast member who have not appeared on screens yet will perish in the explosion. A Hollyoaks spokesperson said that this will be “the most exciting and dramatic storyline in the history of Hollyoaks”, the storyline is the brainchild of new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.
    cant they get rid of some of the waste of space characters like jez, jessica and olivia?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

this raises a few questions like why are they all in the flat...justins birthday!?
    when it says new cast member it cant be warren can it?
    and surely jez should be involved

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    this raises a few questions like why are they all in the flat...justins birthday!?
    when it says new cast member it cant be warren can it?
    and surely jez should be involved
    i thought i read somewhere that it would be one of the valentines?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information