Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's on Tv Summer Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bradley#1
    i was on digital spy and it says that there was someting in the daily mirror

stacy is to become pregnant by Bradley it will all unfold in august then she's got the tough decision whether she wants to keep the baby or not

READ THIS MORNING ON PAGE 3 IN THE DAILY MIRROR

actual quote from there
    Yeah it was an exclusive, page 3, Eastenders sells doesn't it?! I went on the website to have a look at it. Did it have any pictures as well as the article, in the paper, like of Bradley and Stacey.

Cant wait for Sean Slater to arrive, think Stacey being pregnant was a little obvious, i had a feeling she might.

Ooooo everything sounds good, I think the Lucy storyline would be quite good, cant wait for the Stacey/Sean/Jean stuff!

I dont think its true about rob minter being a peado because he he was only about 30 and I Think hes gonna cop off with dawn

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    I dont think its true about rob minter being a peado because he he was only about 30 and I Think hes gonna cop off with dawn
    I don't think his age has much to do with it, but I think you could be right about Dawn. I have read she makes an impression with some guy when she goes to this auction thing. But it doesn't eliminate this Lucy thing from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    Well i have heard rumours that Sean will go off with Dawn so i am not sure if Rob will cop off with Dawn.....

I think Rob being a paedo would be something good to highlight to viewers and EE will be taking a much more mature route and EE can gain a lot of loyal respect from viewers for highlighting such a serious issue so i think it would be good if EE did the paedo story with Rob. I also heard rumours that Rob will be gay...i think this rumour is in the rumour mill...not sure how true this rumour is though.

I am especially looking forward to everything surrounding Bradley and Stacey this summer, Stacey being pregnant i think will be a great storyline with Stacey agonising over whether to keep the baby or not. There are lots of rumours surrounding Bradley and Stacey and their relationship that i think they will be the focus point of EE over the summer.

The Bradley/Stacey stuff is what i am most looking forward too!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Robert is way too old for Lucy and i think it is classed as paedophilia if a man of Ian's age fancies a 12 year old, it seems a very challenging storyline for EE to tackle, i think Jane and Ian will realise the truth in time.
    Hollyoaks covered this story years ago with Mandy and her dad, they were the first soap to go into detail about this kind of thing. I think it would be really good for Eastenders to do the same, it will give the actors something big to get there teeth in to. And hopefully it will work well, just like Hollyoaks did, it will be a challange for the young actress but it can be done.

i hope its as good as it sounds cos the spoilers for the last year have been more interesting than the show itself

Read in soaplife that Ruby will be mugged by Juley.

She will have £2000 on her because she was planning to take Stacey on holiday. When Bradley invites himself along (Maybe Stacey's pregnant by then) she cancels it, and forces Jake to give her the key so that she can return the money to the club.

Juley knows that she has the money because she was bragging about it in the Vic, and he was asking for cleaning work in the Cafe (Obviously to help pay off his debt) and she says she doesn't mind helping out charity cases.

She is attacked from behind in the club office after she is followed in there, and is knocked unconscious. She ends up in hospital.

Thread Information