Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Revealed

Emmerdale Revealed

From soaplife

Girl Trouble:
    There's a cuckoo in Andy's nest! Having witnessed that kiss between Daz and Katie, lodger Jo threatens Katie she'll tell Andy then flirts with him to boot!
    With Daz due back late summer we reckon Katie's days are numbered... Only this time she doesn't deserve it!

Danger Man:
    Don't be fooled when Cain skulks off. He'll be back for a summer packed with trouble. There's Ashley who just has to find out about Cain's been playing hanky-panky with his niece. Debbie out for revenge over Jasmine. And to top it all he'll be getting up-close with Sadie again. His exist will be a really cracker with no promises he'll ever be back again!

Death Becomes Her?
    "Poor Sadie" doesn't have quite the right ring to it but by the time Jimmy and Cain have finished with her she could be poor in every sense of the word. There'll be revenge, blackmail and heartbreak all building towards Sadie's big exit. Will she get out alive? We wouldn't bet on it!

Tragedy:
    Disaster strikes when the show home is sabotaged and collapses. A number of villagers will be injured but two favourites won't make it out alive... Who will they be and who will be to blame?

Escape Plan:
    Adam reckons his only hope of getting away with murder is to free the village but Steph's not about to let him go! Who'll end up dead and who'll end up in jail?

Mystery Man:
    What's new Dingle Eli hiding? In as Marlon's cousin, Eli's not around long initially. But were told he could be back.... perhaps to fill Cain's huge boots?

I think Adam will be killed off. Wouldnt it be a real shocker if Shelly returned from the dead and helped Shelly from evil Adam by killing him

Following the tragic show home collapse at the kings river development there'll be no let up in the drama as death and destruction haunt the village

Two locals will be charged with murder
    The death of a much loved character will bring out the softer side in one of the villages most villainous residents..
    Someone will be blamed for a murder they didn't commit
    Two women discover they are pregnant..
    A long buried secret will come out forcing one local to confront their past at the risk of losing everything
    Theres a testing time ahead for a couple as one lady has to be honestabout the worst moment in her history..
    Finally an innocent flirtation will develop into a full blown affair as a married man gives in to his desire for a very manipulative minx he will try to resist her
    and the affair will shake his marriage foundations...

Hope this is ok to post here

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    I think Adam will be killed off.
    Apparently he will NOT be killed off, and may return in the future.

I wish he would get killed off. He's such a PLANK OF WOOD.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I wish hed get killed off hes worse than sadie. I wonder who is going to be pregnant????. Looks like and eventful time in the village.

Indeed. Shame, he would've burnt well in that fire.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    I wonder who is going to be pregnant????
    Betty Eagleton. It must be Betty.

Yeh deffinatly Betty and i reckon the other one will be Edna.

Lets hope one of them is Noreen. Her first proper storyline!

Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information