Thread: Corrie Revealed

Corrie Revealed

From Soaplife

Bed Hopping:
    Apart from hiding Tracy's shoe, Charlie almost been a good boy since she moved in. But it seems the beast was only sleeping! Of all people, he is about to get up-close again with Shelley - the silly girl lets him! Naturally the fallout will be huge with Shelley fleeing the street for good. And Tracy.... well she could find herslef back home with her mum if she doesn't dance to his tune! But with Charlie my bovvered? Not a chance. Theres one lovely in the street he's somehow missed until now and before the summer is out she'll be his new kept mistress.

Baby Tragedy:
    Hard as Ashley might wish for it, Dr Matt is not going to vanish from Joshua's life. In fact he's going to end up with a strong link to Ashleys new baby too! And while he's so preoccupied with Matt and Josh, Ashley fails to notice that Claire is definitely not herself and this new baby could be heading for a terrible tragedy.

Oh Yes She Will:
    Everyone but Leanne could see Danny was never going to marry her. The bloke has never stopped loving Frankie and when the penny finally drops for her it's going to be horrible! What danny doesn't know is that she has Mike's second will leaving everything to Adam - and if danny isn't going to share it all with her then he's not keeping it at all! With Debra Stephenson (Frankie) leaving and Jane Danson (Leanne) off on maternity leave, could the rumours that Bradley Walsh might be off too come true?!

Hell's Bells
    With an August wedding planned Sarah's confident she's got Jason at lasst. But does he really want to be got? Soap Weddings rarely go t plan so we're betting on one of them getting cold feet.

Love Story:
    Craig will stay with Rosie and not move away with his grandad. But ever since Soapstars Superstars the rumours of Richards off keep on coming .... so you'll have to worry just how long he will stay.

Oh Brothers:
    Kym Marsh is returning as Michelle, this time with her 14 year old son and two sexy brothers in tow.

ooo thanks for these spoilers! I know Leanne is horrible but I for one am looking forward to the second Will coming to light. I would love to see the smile wiped off Danny's face!

cant wait for jason and sarahs wedding its got to be such a sickly wedding if sarahs involved i doubt jason will marry her...

wonder who charlies new mistress will be?

I think Claire will have a stillborn. Maybe Charlie and Leanne? Apparently she and Jamie cheat on Danny but maybe he set it up with his dad so she'd end up with neither of them. Who else hasn't he slept with?

Thread Information