Thread: What if Kate hadn't turned up? (The Bill)

What if Kate hadn't turned up? (The Bill)

Heya!
    I was just wondering the other day what might've happened if Kate hadn't turned up that day Sam and Phil were about to go out on a date...

www.thebill.com/episodes/episode_311.html

What do you think? Would Sam and Phil have got together?
    Bex
    x

Possibly and hopefully but you know what the scriptwriters are like, most likely some other bombshell would've happened stopping them from getting together. At least this way, they still work together, neither have been killed and they still are friends(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by billfan
    Possibly and hopefully but you know what the scriptwriters are like, most likely some other bombshell would've happened stopping them from getting together. At least this way, they still work together, neither have been killed and they still are friends(ish)
    Yeah well if Paul Marquess was in charge and Kate never turned up, then Sam and Phil would have got together, only for one of them to get killed or have an affair! That's what i bet would have happened if Kate wasn't in the picture, of course i would have wanted them to get together, get married, have kids and live happily ever after but that's just a dream of that actually happening!!!

I am glad of the way Phil and Sam have turned out anyway, still close colleagues and friends, Stuart is just in the way! but i would still want Phil and Sam to get together!!

Same here, i'm glad they're friends now but i would be sooo happy if they got together. I agree, they would've got together and then one of them would've died- which would be beyond awful! Let's hope for Romania!
    Bex
    x

Thread Information