Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake

I heard he gets involved in drug dealing and one of his customers has an overdose

Quote Originally Posted by chimmers
    I heard he gets involved in drug dealing and one of his customers has an overdose
    Never thought of that, maybe he grows some drugs or something since he can and is a gardener, it makes sense

What I heard was that Warren who comes to see Sean and Louise is involved with Crystal Meth (the new clubbing drug). Jake needs money to move out of the dog and fund a playboy lifestyle (similar to Ben's when he was in it). He starts selling the gear for Warren and all seems to be going well for him until another character in the show develops a taste for it (Mercedes I think) and OD's one night, caught on CCTV Jake was the last person to see her conscious.....

Quote Originally Posted by chimmers
    What I heard was that Warren who comes to see Sean and Louise is involved with Crystal Meth (the new clubbing drug). Jake needs money to move out of the dog and fund a playboy lifestyle (similar to Ben's when he was in it). He starts selling the gear for Warren and all seems to be going well for him until another character in the show develops a taste for it (Mercedes I think) and OD's one night, caught on CCTV Jake was the last person to see her conscious.....
    Actually associating Jake with Warren isnt a bad idea, Warren;s a bad boy and Jake is sort of turning into one, so would be good to see him with other characters

If any of you saw E4 last night you might have caught Jake saying to Joe that he used to be a bouncer........

this story line is getting on my nerves now. i cant stand jakes long face anymore it is really annoying. does anyone else feel the same. there best be some better storylines coming up because i cant stand anymore of the becca/justin/jake storyline.

Jake's right to have a long face on, coz of what he just found out, i think it will take some time for him to get to use his life at the moment.

And No, Florijo i didnt see E4, will watch it on Ch4 today

Hi guys

Watched the Ch4 episode -

I am really liking Darren, as funny annoying character, the way he jokes around, but i dont like him winding Jake, he goes to far and Craig is lovely as always - i ahve to say i am enjoying the Dean/Osbourne scenes

I liked Jake in the episode - the way he knocked that ladder down, coz Sean wanted to go out again lol

I thought the fight was good, the last dig Darren had one harsh, i am surprised Jake lashed, he was going to leave but Darren just kept pushing, good to see Jake doing scenes with Sean and other characters, anybody saw Jake's face at the end, awww felt sorry for him, his face had alot of emotion on it

I didnt know Jake used to be a bouncer, - do you think that will be a hint of what is to come for Jake's forthcming storyline

I did watch first half of E4 episode, i like the way Jake comes and says sorry, and with Jack it was nice to see, i dont know why they keep blaming Jake for lashing out at Darren, Darren says some harsh things to him.
    Last edited by Lennie; 14-06-2006 at 20:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    If any of you saw E4 last night you might have caught Jake saying to Joe that he used to be a bouncer........
    Yes, saw it yesterday on Ch4

I think him and Warren having something going on is likely, coz Warren is a bad boy and Jake is finally getting out of his shell so it could be a good combination

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie

I think him and Warren having something going on is likely, coz Warren is a bad boy and Jake is finally getting out of his shell so it could be a good combination
    Who is warren? I cant think of who he is

Thread Information