Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannis Haters

PLEASE PLEASE don't let Sharon and Dennis reunite Shannis. The storyline was dragged out they don't partically suit Sharon needs a strong man not a broken one. Dennis' character was much better when he was care free and bed hoping.

Halliluya! There is a god. I really thought i was the only shannis hater on here. I think everyones already said it. Characters dont siut at all. They are ok on there own but together they are just pass me the puke bucket! Dont rate nigel or tish. Tish and her acting eyebrows and Victoria beckham like pout! Nigel is very wooden and just no good.

Shannis is such a stupid name
    The old crow *pecks*

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    if Mordor gives us a debating Shannis thread its ok. but nothing to debate about really. we all just got different opinions and 50/50 like and hate Shannis. So we can't really stop it but we can start it ;( or just put it on a tiny bit
    Hi there, I'm a shannis fan (as you can tell) and I've been reading this thread with great interest and this isn't a personal dig at anyone but I feel it would be more beneficial for members their air views concerning the storyline on the sticky shannis thread. It may be perceived as a 'shannis lovers' thread but we have indeed had some comments which, like you do not support them as a couple and this has certainly been very interesting for me to read and comment on. Moreover, it creates a better balance for an argument instead of people agreeing all the time.

The thread isn't only for shannis lovers, but for all people who have an opinion on the storyline/relationship whether that be a positive or negative one so everyone’s opinions are welcome there. Although the thread is largely dominated by shannis fans at present, it would be nice to see some diverse views from viewers like your selves and then we can get a debate going. To tell you the truth I quite like conflicting opinions and debate (just as long as it's constructive). It spices things up. I’m a bit opinionated like that. Normally I would have replied to this thread right away but it's for shannis haters but I only did now just to suggest the idea to you lot. It's up to you though. The ball is in your court.

Not good at debating but I am good at fighting

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Not good at debating but I am good at fighting
    same thing, just as long as it's constructive and not personal

Lol... hmm I will try and gather a few people and maybe we could come there soon and debate. Now people listen up. Who's up to debate on the Shannis board?
    1. Spicy (I think)
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 09-05-2005 at 19:45.

I don't like Shannis. I don't know why, I just don't!

Quote Originally Posted by SoapWatcher
    Shannis is such a stupid name

I totally agree with you!!! I hate this storyline.It's been going on forever. And even though they haven't been in the show for ages, they are still talked about non stop. I totally love Dennis in the show, but I hate the way he gets on when he's with Sharon. And I HATE Sharon. Lets hope if she is coming back she has cut that hair!!!! As much as I can't wait for the return of the lovely Dennis, I really can't bear the thought of "Shannis" again!!!

Shannis - ergh
    Shannis - ERGH!!
    Sorry had to let that all out. We hate Shannis!!!!!!!

Thread Information