Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannis Haters

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    It all went a bit selfish and wild with Dennis. I prefer the realistic Sharon not the Queen Victoria one!
    Lol. Well said. I used to like sharon but all the shannis stuff has put me off her......alot!!!!!!!!!! It really does make me angry thinking they are coming back soon. Out of all the great couples there have been on albert square...i will be soooo angry if they break the soap curse, and stay together.

They are talking of weddings now arent they? Isnt it illegal to marry your brother/ half brother/ adoptive brother/ whatever the hell they are supposed to be!

Its illegal to marry your brother I guess, but as long as you're not blood relatives theres nothing stopping you I don't think.

i dont think theres any law stopping you marrying your adopted brother, you can marry some sort of relative legally think its second cousins or something so an adopted bro prob wont be a problem
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i dont think theres any law stopping you marrying your adopted brother, you can marry some sort of relative legally think its second cousins or something so an adopted bro prob wont be a problem
    i am pretty sure you can marry your first cousin, but marrying you adopted brother i don't think that is iilegal either. i think it is just marrying your natural brother is sister is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    i am pretty sure you can marry your first cousin, but marrying you adopted brother i don't think that is iilegal either. i think it is just marrying your natural brother is sister is illegal.
    i thought you might have been able to marrying your first cousin but i wasnt sure, i just remember my mum saying something before about being able to marrying your cousins. marrying your sister/brother is illegal but i dont think marrying adopted brother/sister or stepbrother/sister is illegal
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

i thought you might have been able to marrying your first cousin but i wasnt sure, i just remember my mum saying something before about being able to marrying your cousins. marrying your sister/brother is illegal but i dont think marrying adopted brother/sister or stepbrother/sister is illegal
    i think its just when there is a blood tie, i think it all started because of in breading! what i wonder is when a bloke sells or donates his sperm or a lady donates eggs, what happens then??? because two people could be brother and sister and not know? i think too much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    i think its just when there is a blood tie, i think it all started because of in breading! what i wonder is when a bloke sells or donates his sperm or a lady donates eggs, what happens then??? because two people could be brother and sister and not know? i think too much!!!
    yep i thought that too, me and my sis were talking about that the other day, especially if youd been adopted you might not know you had a bro/sis
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

yep i thought that too, me and my sis were talking about that the other day, especially if youd been adopted you might not know you had a bro/sis
    it must be difficult if you marry someone then years later find out you are brother and sister!!!

Well folks Tonights the night and much as we hate the whole SHANNIS thing we will all be watching it anyway just for the sake of it. I know it will certainly boost EEs viewing figures tonight. I wonder what will happen when Donatella decides to leave the show AGAIN
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Well folks Tonights the night and much as we hate the whole SHANNIS thing we will all be watching it anyway just for the sake of it. I know it will certainly boost EEs viewing figures tonight. I wonder what will happen when Donatella decides to leave the show AGAIN
    Donatella

Thread Information