Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannis Haters

Exclamation Shannis Haters

I have created a thread to only talk about Shannis. This is for the people who hate Shannis to get rid of thier thoughts and discuss why we hate them. This is not for people who like Shannis and expecially not love them!! So if you're about to be upset hide!! Sorry if you're a lover of Shannis but I created this thread as I am not a lover of Shannis but a really strong hater. I don't see the 'connection' between them...

Let me start (if anyone don't get there before me ) I 100% hate Shannis. I think they really don't suit. When I just see one of them lookin at eachother it just makes me bash the TV. Its like an cat and mice being friends (not possible I think) it just don't go!! I hate Shannis!! I don't want them to come back *starts crying*.

I hate it! I hate the word, I hate the characters, I hate the actors, there is nothing I don't hate about it!

Exactly!! I wish they just stay in there place. Spain or wherever they are!! I hate them... when they are back on the screen *spoiler* I will hide away.. they probly take up like 100 episodes when they are back!!

I know! They will get a whole week of episodes devoted to them which I won't be able to stand.

Noooooooooooooooooo! Going to sleep now, feel a bit tired since I felt feverish yesterday. One more good night in should do me fine Chat to you tommarow

I'm glad i'm not the only one,don't mind the charectors,just can't stand them together,it's just so fals,relationship was ok for 1 reason-for den to split them up,but i mean split them up ,sharon does as she's told-end of shannis.

There is alot of people on here who hate Shannis and well as love them. I just don't the the 'clickiness' in it. How do they exactly work!! Hater.... We need people who hate them more than they love them to take over them ...

I hate them too!!! Seperatley I hate them - Sharon with her one expression, her little pout, and Dennis with his squinty eye lol But Together they are even worse, I don't think they suit eavh other at all and SHANNIS, I mean who thought of that name? And people getting so worked up about hoe much they love them - IT'S JUST A SOAP! Ok, i suppose you could say that to me about me hating them but seriously they annoy the hell out of me! *rant over*

i dont hate the characters of shron and dennis i just hate the storyline. at first it was ok but it has now gone on too long. either put them together or keep them apart im not interested in the constant stop/starting of their relationship!!

Thread Information