Thread: Casualty Spoilers 13 June 09

Casualty Spoilers 13 June 09

Saturday 13 June
    8.40-9.30pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ruth submits her application for the surgical training post and is on edge when Sarah Evans pops down to the Emergency Department to assess her performance, as the medical drama continues.

Ruth's nervousness increases when she is given tickets to a surgeons' dinner that evening, and has to try to persuade Jay to go along as her date. When she plucks up the courage to ask him, Jay turns her down, only to change his mind later.

Near the end of the event, Jay flusters Ruth by introducing himself to Sarah as "Dr Faldren". He has been a hit with everyone, and Sarah comments on his likeability. As they leave, Jay tries to convince Ruth to stay out with him. Going against her instinct, she rejects him, reminding him that he is just a nurse to her. As ever, she is left alone.

Elsewhere, Adam is concerned when he sees Zoe and Jordan becoming closer and tries to persuade Jordan to tell Zoe the truth about his illness. Jordan puts a note in Zoe's pigeon-hole and thinks the deed is done, until he meets her later that evening and discovers that she hasn't read it. He decides to put the task off for another day.

Elsewhere, Jessica is missing Lucas and Amelia and, in a bid to get them back, phones Maureen and tells her Sean is Harry's father.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-05-2009), matt1378 (30-05-2009)

What are you doing Jess

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    What are you doing Jess
    ^^This!
    But so much love for Ruth and Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    What are you doing Jess
    She must be stupider than I thought because surely Sean will find out that Harry has Adam as his middle name and realise that he isn't his dad
    Adam isn't going to be too impressed if he finds out. I can see them having a massive arguement and splitting up

Ruth and Jay make a good couple. I'm warming to Jay, he's really funny.

I don't think I can take a fight over the baby's paternity. Either way, somebody is going to get hurt.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Didn't Adam print off a form for changing/amending a birth certificate, so he could have his name inserted???

Yes, he did. No idea how Jessica will get around that one when Sean asks to see the birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Yes, he did. No idea how Jessica will get around that one when Sean asks to see the birth certificate.
    I think it's just a ploy to get him to get back in contact again surely. I doubt she'd want him to see Harry.

Thread Information