Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: world Cup 06

England have just won the game against T + T by 2-0!!

Fantastic game played today!! Just excellent!! Keep it up England!! x 100

How did they score 2 goals?! I watched five minutes of it before I went upstairs, and the way they were going, if they moved any slower they would have fallen asleep on the pitch!

I personally think they really started to speed up when Lenon and Rooney came on.. especially in the 2nd half!! Excellent!! Always keeping the ball in their half!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    England have just won the game against T + T by 2-0!!

Fantastic game played today!! Just excellent!! Keep it up England!! x 100
    No offence, but what game were you watching. England were shockingly bad, the T and T players get payed a 10th of what the likes of Lampard and Gerrard do, Gerrard did nothing for 90 minutes then gave Shake deja vu of the cup final. Im sorry but but they are not going to beat a team that are any good, if Trinidad could finish a ball then they would definatly not have won. As for Beckham call himself a captain, 1 out of 10 kicks he did made it into the box and Lampard left his shooting boots in the hotel. They were poor without Lennon and Rooney they changed the game as he put one foot in front of the other and ran. Sven got himself out of jail by 1) Crouchs goal - should have been dissalowed as he was fouling the trindad bloke and a god goal by Gerrard. T + T played so well and did there country proud, they play for the likes of Wrexham, Gillingham and Port Vale. Sven took no risks, Lennon should have been on at the start. As for there goal no way should it have been dissalowed.

OK rant over, im just dissapointed for Trinidad and Tobago as they worked there socks off, they Deserved the point.
    Last edited by Katy; 15-06-2006 at 19:17.

My friend just told me that they scored a goal in the last four seconds of the match. It's like going to school, sitting and chatting and then writing a page in the last five minutes or something.

Any one would have thought they were having a kick about on the park. Id fine there wages i tell you is Sven had the bottle. People have paid 500 quid a ticket or whatever and i know at the end of the day they won but it was still 85 minutes of pure drivel. I admire the tobago fans. They Cheered whenever they got the ball and did show some quality football. When they are meant to favourites to win, you dont expect 2 goals in the last 5 minutes. You expect a massacre a bit like Spain did, they showed Ukraine they were up for the world cup by banging 4 past them, 4 Quality goals as well.

Lol yes playing T+T they should have done a lot better and especially a lot faster than they did!! Yes they do need to speed it up.. alot.. if they are going to play someone better and win it!!

I was just impressed by how the ball didn't go to T+T's half in the 2nd half lol

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Lol yes playing T+T they should have done a lot better and especially a lot faster than they did!! Yes they do need to speed it up.. alot.. if they are going to play someone better and win it!!

I was just impressed by how the ball didn't go to T+T's half in the 2nd half lol
    did you miss the goal they scored chick?

It did go in there half. Everytime Glen got the ball he had the beating of Ferdinand and Tery. The beat Robinson twice but were unlucky Terry ws there both times.

did you see when dwight yorke got hit in his erm..privates. That was funny. Him and his trainers found the funny side. I was laughing so much.

that crouch goal was no way a foul and as for that goal being disalowed he was just offlside by a nudge

but i agree on england playing crap they just dont attack the ball as much as i wud like to see need fast players running at people like rooney and lennon did! im expecting better at the sweden game
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Thread Information