Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: world Cup 06

the czechs surprised me abtually, heard there big guy, Jan Koller got stratchered off , dad thinks he tore his hamstring, Painful.

it was 3 0 in the end i think. I saw Reyna hitting the post, that was all i was having tea. the USA were out of it copletly looking at the highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    I mean i missed the first half of the game 'couz i was working, but i watched the second half which was pretty crap to be honest, And what the hell was Sven thinking taking owen off and putting a defender on, leaving poor Crouch on his own, I mean he had no one to pass to, if Sven had kept owen on they i think the score would of maybe been maybe 3/2-0. What does he think he is doing playing the 5-4-1 formation what a pleb.?!
    I personally don't like sven and to be honest i don't particularly think he is a brilliant manager. So lets just hope our lads play better next game.
    i agree with everything you have said! i have never much liked sven, and not just because he's going either, why does he keep changing to silly formations that the players dont do well. if he had kept it the same as the first half we would have been playing much better im sure.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    the czechs surprised me abtually, heard there big guy, Jan Koller got stratchered off , dad thinks he tore his hamstring, Painful.

it was 3 0 in the end i think. I saw Reyna hitting the post, that was all i was having tea. the USA were out of it copletly looking at the highlights.
    i didnt see much of it either, cos hollyoaks was on lol! and i didnt see the first half. yeh he got stretchered off, not sure what was wrong with him though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The italians play very very dirty last night.. Ghana tried their best but were deny 2 penalties that would had have them back in the game
    Super Mod

The Italians plan 1 b c d e and f, all seemed to be get the ball, lose the ball then fall over to get the free kick. There was a lot of cheating going on.

Come on Togo, equalise. Flipping south korean cheats. As for Graham poll sending that guy off, hes ruined the game. The fellows an embarrasment to the premier league. Other countrys think that hes the best referee the EPL has. Whoever sent him to the World cup is haveing a laugh. I could do a better job myself.

the togo/south korea game was one of the most interesting ive watched so far, although either team arent the most brilliant, i thought it was a really good match, and the goals that were scored were good, i really wanted togo to equalise. one thing i hate though is when near the end of the match the winning team just pass the ball backwards and forwards, i know its a good idea from a tactical point of view but its boring to watch!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

talking about argie and ivory coast game did anyone see that blatant dive the argies done? it got eboue booked aswell haha i can not tell you how bad my swearing was when i saw that! come on ivory coast:P i enjoy watching them but england all the way poor first game but then again in 66 we drew first game and then went onto win it so im still confident! bring on the germans:P
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

i thought the france/switzerland game was good today too, i really wanted switzerland to get a goal, but both teams played well
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

yah same i wanted the swiss to win! and i want croatia to win but there lose 1-0 at moment noooooooooooo
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Thread Information