Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: world Cup 06

Anyone know how Holland did lastnight??

Sig dedicated to Charley

Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

What an incredibly boring game last night... I saw no passion from Argentina at all. would have prefered if they showed the other match
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    What an incredibly boring game last night... I saw no passion from Argentina at all. would have prefered if they showed the other match
    Yeah, it was boring. The other match was a cracker - Ivory Coast coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2

Holland defended well, and Argentina held the ball well. The rest of the game was boring. Would have been better if at least one team needed to win to go into the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    Yeah, it was boring. The other match was a cracker - Ivory Coast coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2

Holland defended well, and Argentina held the ball well. The rest of the game was boring. Would have been better if at least one team needed to win to go into the next round.
    It was like they had given up.. they had a "well we are in the next round" attitude.. I hate group like that... I like the groups where it is still possible for anyone to get through.. they fight for the next round
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    It was like they had given up.. they had a "well we are in the next round" attitude.. I hate group like that... I like the groups where it is still possible for anyone to get through.. they fight for the next round
    In that case, watch Ecuador go through against England. Everyone here is thinking we're guaranteed a place in the quater finals.

In that case, watch Ecuador go through against England. Everyone here is thinking we're guaranteed a place in the quater finals.
    I don't.. Ecuador rested their best players and they are no walk over... I predict it will go to penalities.. or England to lose by 1 goal cause they are not playing well at all.. I like the germans this year, there is a togetherness about them and they are playing like friends and not all going for glory... I want German to make it to the finals (i don't mind if they don't win) as I will be in Germany for the final and the atmosphere will be electric if they make it
    Super Mod

Everyone here is thinking we're guaranteed a place in the quater finals.
    I dont. Unless England make a vast improvement on recent showings they will be in for a shock. Ecuador is no Jamaica
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

omg i cant believe the english referee giving that player 3 yellow cards before he sent him off, what an idiot!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    omg i cant believe the english referee giving that player 3 yellow cards before he sent him off, what an idiot!
    but he didn't send him off until after the final whistle.. that was just plain weird!!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information