Thread: world Cup 06

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    I watched the final. I got a bit bored here and there but it was a good game. I couldnt decide who i wanted to win but after watchin the chat before the game i felt sorry for Zidane. It would be his last ever game before he retires and i thought for them to loose and be so close to winning the cup it would be a shame. But after Italy scored the excitment they shared was great. They seemed more happy to score than France were when they scored. It seemed Italy wanted it more than France did.

After i saw the headbut i knew i wanted italy to win and i didnt feel sorry for Zidane anymore. He hasnt done himself any favours and that is how he will be rememberd. It doesnt matter what they italian said he should never have acted the way he did. It cant be proven what was said either as obviously one of them would lie. But of course there's no denying what Zidane did as we all saw the reply. I couldnt believe the crowd begun to Boo the italians when they had the ball after that. Did they not see the reply in the stadium! There was no excusing this was a straight red.
    gota be honest, if what is getting said is true (that the italian called zidanes mom a wh**e, and his mom is dying in hosp) I would be pretty pissed as well.

heard the aboveon the five news,one of the reporters had spoken with the France footie team members - who would make that up anyway?
    Last edited by Em; 12-07-2006 at 22:26.

Thread Information