Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: world Cup 06

Fair enough i suppose, i can't eat whilst i'm watching i get to nervous, have to keep moving around, i'd end up wearing my food!! lol

lol, well just have to wait to see whose in the quarter finals. Holand or Portugal. I personally would like to see Holland.

Yet another below par performance. No way can they win the world cup
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i doubt they will beat holland or Portugal, the first 20 mins of there game this evening has been quicker than al Englands game put together, England wont be able to keep up with the game.

tbh i think the other team should have won they deserved it...not that iw anted to im glad we got through but we only did it throughthe skin of our teeth!

Another referee has shown the red card, theres been loads in this competition and most have them have been due to stupid fouls that were not bookable offences and the card has only been shown dur to great diving from the other teams. Its blatent cheating.

whats going on with portugal and holland! i ony just went downstirs and someone had a red crad! is it 9 against 10 now!

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    whats going on with portugal and holland! i ony just went downstirs and someone had a red crad! is it 9 against 10 now!
    it finished 9 - 9.. and about 10 yellow cards flying all over the place.. it was a farce... although the Dutch have done england a favour.. they got rid of all the good portugal players for the next match
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    it finished 9 - 9.. and about 10 yellow cards flying all over the place.. it was a farce... although the Dutch have done england a favour.. they got rid of all the good portugal players for the next match
    I think we may have a chance as all of their best players are going to be banned!!!! (I dont think we would otherwise!!!)

im pretty sure portugal are going to beat us. they are a far superior team to england and as we are playing so badly do we have a chance?
    i cant understand how we have all these great english footballers but put them together in a team and they just under perform. it looks like they havent practiced together at all!
    POOKIE

Thread Information