Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 6 and Movie spoilers

It has been confirmed in the USA that season 6 will return on the 7 January with a 2 hour premier. It's only 133 days away. If skyone follow the schedule as they have in previous season then season 6 will probably be shown here either the 4 or 11 February. The emmys are tomorrow night hopefully kiefer and the gang will sweep the boards and get the awards they deserve

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Apparently James Cromwell from "Babe" "L.A Confidential" will play Jack's estranged father Philip in Day 6 and Eddie Izzard will play a villain! from TvTattle

Cheers alannah it has been confirmed that both Eddie and Phillip will be in Season 6. It is rumoured that Jack and his dad will not have a great father & Son relationship (no surprise there) its a pity that they couldn't get Donald Sutherland to play jack's father that would have been totally amazing.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    From Digital Spy

Eddie Izzard has joined the cast of 24 for the sixth series.

The English comedian will play the role of Darren McCarthy, described by producers as "a villainous accomplice".

Also joining the cast is James Cromwell. The Babe star takes the part of Jack Bauer's estranged father, Phillip.

The sixth season of the show debuts in January in the US, picking up the storyline 20 months from the end of the fifth series

Day 6 promo/trailer available from 24th October 2006 at 24trailer.com! There is a countdown clock until 24/10/2006 on the site.Apologies for my inability to post a link I tried unsuccessfully!
    Last edited by alannah; 04-10-2006 at 18:24.

The boxest of season 5 is being released on 6 November and there is supposed to be a prequel of season 6 included in the box set.

Chad Lowe joins '24'

Chad Lowe will join the cast of 24 next year, Fox has confirmed.

The ex-husband of Hilary Swank will play what the network as a "savvy politico" named Reed Pollock.

The cult favourite's sixth season opener will air on Fox in a two-hour slot on January 14, 2007.

the trailer for Day 6 is up and running at http://www.24trailer.com/ it looks very exciting. Roll on Day 6!

I watched the trailer last night. And day 6 is looking good. The trailer showed that Wayne Palmer is now the president and other recurring characters include Bill Buchan, Cutis and Chloe O'brien. The prequel begins with Jack exiting a plane in shackles with long hair and a beard, there is some terrorist attack on america and Jack Bauer is asked to sacrifice his life to save america. There is only 12 days until day 5 is released in the UK. Oh yes the man is back.

help

will auderey and kim be back does anyone know

Thread Information