Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Kings Collapse drama!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    i wonder where her wig was because when you saw the body u couldn't see the wig.
    I couldn't believe Dawn was the second one to die i thought hse was just going to run away for good not die.
    You could see her wig - but it was all skew wiffy (I rewound and paused sky + just to double check )

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    You could see her wig - but it was all skew wiffy
    Nothing new there then
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    You've hit the nail on the head there Birks. We could see that Noreen was very lonely indeed and the reason why she gave Val such a hard time when she was doing community service and complained about her fence not being painted right, she did it so Val would come back.
    The saddest thing of all to is that Noreen did start to gain some friends before that tragic day, Val, Sandy and even Shadrach.

Yes in reality there are a lot of old people who are very lonely, either because they have lost their husband and just given up or they are afraid to go out.
    Its not the character that was bad just the actress who played her. Similarly the character of Sadie King is an excellent one but there too played by a rubbish actress

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Nothing new there then
    Alan45! what are you trying to tell us

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Was it a love/hate relationship alan, come on you can tell us
    Of course it was I LOVED to HATE her

Similarly the character of Sadie King is an excellent one but there too played by a rubbish actress
    I agree about the actress she is unconvincing and always comes across as being false even when she is meant to be genuine. Sadie yes she is a total ***ch.

Of course it was I LOVED to HATE her
    You love someone you hate them and if you hate somene you love them. Two of the closest emotions yet mean the same at the end of the day.

I read in a tv mag that Sadie and Matthew split because he finds out that she told Cain to drive the JCB into the showhome, which fractured a gas pipe and therefore caused the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I read in a tv mag that Sadie and Matthew split because he finds out that she told Cain to drive the JCB into the showhome, which fractured a gas pipe and therefore caused the explosion.
    Spoiler:
    Elsewhere, Matthew takes control of the haulage firm again and admits to Tom that Sadie was having an affair with Cain but will he tell him about the JCB incident?

Spoiler:
    Meanwhile, Matthew and Sadie are at loggerheads in the haulage yard office. Matthew threatens Sadie and tells her that he'll tell people the truth about the JCB incident. Will he follow through his threat?

I hope so. Also I hope all this is leading up to her exit where she ends up a broken woman, totally destroyed. I'm sure Matt will help out there Have to admit I thought the reason they split was because Matt found out about her affair with Cain and hoped that later he also found out that she was responsible for the explosion.

Wouldn't like to be Cain either..
    Last edited by Babe14; 18-07-2006 at 08:45.

Cannot wait to see the back of Plastic Kensit. And if the spoilers are true her leaving will be great.

Thread Information