Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

my last day of freedom! tomorrow i return to college!

I hate college with a passion, and it's a nightmare having to go back, the timetable is more concise meaning more lessons a day and i probably wont get paid for months and wont have my timetable sorted for ages... its more hassle than its worth!

I just had an interview for bhs, and i definitely don't want to work there. but knowing me i'll get the job! I had college, it was okay i guess. to be honest i can't be bothered. i want it to be over, but there are things you must do whether you like them or not...

I have had a good day...i went to scouts tonight and i had the best fun in ages! We usually just hang about and chat but tonight these radio people came in and we are going to do a Radio Ham course with them..tonight we went in some woods and we had walkie talkies and one team had to hide and the others had to find us, every team had a walkie talkie each, it was good fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    my last day of freedom! tomorrow i return to college!
    I hate you We went back last week

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan the lyon
    I probably wont get paid for months and wont have my timetable sorted for ages... its more hassle than its worth!
    Think of all that backdating ;-) You'll have so much money And at least you get money I ain't eligable for EMA, not happy!

Today has got to be one of my worst days ever. I ended up in crying at lunch and had mascara running down my face. I felt like such a fool but i'm one of those people who let things get to them to easily. Just everything came to a head and everyone had a go at me so i ran out school i tears. The only person that came after me was Erin. Lucy didn't come after me and she's like my best friend well we've sorted it all out just got to ignore people and i can't wait till Kari - anne leaves. I may sound mean but she's being really mean to me. That's all lol

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Today was wet. everywhere has flooded, everywhere around collge is an inch deep in water so my shoes got soaked. the lessons were okay despite me smelling of mould because my coat hadn't dried properly! But my job interview got cancelled so i'm not happy

Tell me about it, i have never got so wet in my life, i swear it was raining Ice cubes. Heaps of work to hand in tomorrow and i really arent going to get it sorted. I have so many corrections, i hate coursework and i have to start the joys that are applying to university. Boy my lilfe is so interesting, NOT.

If i get it done i think i might go and meet a couple of mates for a drink other wise ill be infront of this damn computer till god knows when.

we have had a bad few days. my uncle walked out on my auntie a couple of days ago, for another woman. they had been married for 27years.
    and today my husbands company went into receivership, he hasnt been told anything yet and we are not even sure the wages are going into the bank tomorrow!
    POOKIE

I have had such a hectic day, teaching year eights for my PE coursework, but we had to use another room, as the Gym was not avaiable it was so awkward.

Aww i rememeber havingto teach a lesson once i nearly killed someone by the end of the day.

We have been at college a week and they decided to have a welcome back assembly, i have never been so bored in my life.

Thread Information