Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

its blowing a gale here katy, and we're on the other side of stockport so i think it'll pick up soon lol!

good good, i cant stand sailing with no wind, its a nightmare i always end up in the trees as you get no power.

hi god what an eventfull day ive had today! in the afternoon i was like boiling! anyway i went on the field and the grass had just been cut also we havve a little sandy bit on the field , this guy called sam followed us to the field then shoved grass in my hair and face then down my top! it was so itchy then he ran and got a load of sand then threw that in my hair so i have little bits in my hair! then he kinda wrestled me to the florr so i put grass in his mouth even though i was really itchy after cos the grass was like straw it was really fun oh yeh and after school i had a waterfight and got soaked the water was very cold

Last night was really fun, when we were in manchester we went to exchange square and watched the world cup on big screens and it was really cool... baking hot at past 7pm! then me and my mate went Urbis and made this cool ID card thingys and played on all the toys! but then we had to come home My feet sre killing today because i walked miles in my new flip flops and they were rubbing but ah well! I guess all of today will be revision as i have to go out tomorrow

Last night was ok, went to the summer fete at my primary school. They had hardly anything there though and it was hot. Oh well, saw some old faces while I was there.

went Urbis and made this cool ID card thingys
    I did that there well cool, I have it stuck on my wall. It has a picture and then Likes and Dislikes.

My feet sure killing today because i walked miles in my new flip flops
    I know how you feel, i did printworks to piccadilly in high heels, couldnt walk for like a whole week after. Manchester now i only ever wear trainers.

I know how you feel, i did printworks to piccadilly in high heels, couldnt walk for like a whole week after. Manchester now i only ever wear trainers.[/QUOTE]

owww!! erm.. Metrolink lol? but i get what you mean its a long way!!

well today i got my new prom shoes and in the process i managed to get sunburn yet again and this time i was actually wearing sun cream!!!!!!!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I've had a pretty rubbish day so far today. Had to go on and off the computer as it was getting hot, my auntie came over and really annoys me every time she comes, she had this Bill and Ben type hat on, and literally shoved it in my face asking me if I liked it, along with her new bag, which looks rather like she randomly pulled it out of a skip. Will probably not get to go on the boat tomorrow after all.

Had quite a good day went up the town shopping and my friend and i were handing out leaflets for her auntys shop and another of my friends helped us a bit too.It was so warm and most people do not take a leaflet some of them just total ignore you while some say no thanks i have a new found respect for people that give out leaflets and from now on will take one.Since i was walking about so much have got 2 huge blisters on my feet that are sore but luckily some how have not got sunburnt

Thread Information