Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

spend 10 till 1 in college doing law revision, the only thing i learnt was how much work ive got to do. It feels weird on the new thread, it was dufinatly long. Now planning on chilling some more listen to Colin and Edith then watch some Telly, Im going to class watching New street law as revision later, that will be fun.

i had english exam today again, it was really easy, hopefully ill get a good grade in it.

its so hot aswell, its lovely.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

easy??? the one we had was bad. we hadn't done all that much on vultures and then the describe question was rubbish so

got french tomorrow and really nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    easy??? the one we had was bad. we hadn't done all that much on vultures and then the describe question was rubbish so

got french tomorrow and really nervous

i got a french test tomorrow as well, probably going to do really badly as i havnt revised ....
    also my aunty had a serious stroke and cant move the left side of her body

Quote Originally Posted by elephantwoman
    i got a french test tomorrow as well, probably going to do really badly as i havnt revised ....
    also my aunty had a serious stroke and cant move the left side of her body
    As long as it's not a GCSE or anything important, I wouldn't worry. I don't revise for the tests in subjects that I am not taking for GCSE.

My day was okay really. I got my end of year Spanish results back and I got 73%on my writing and 94% on my reading. I also came 4th in my class for French. Now of course all the teachers are going on about how we have one year till GCSE's and how in biology we have 2 weeks (2 hours as we have to go over a test aswell) to cover everything on blood! Then after work experience we get to disect a heart!
    My hayfever has kicked in and I hate it. Plus McDonald's ran out of ice-cream I also just broke down crying watching Casanova (the one with David Tennant) so i feel really pathetic!
    Anyway I'm going to get a hot chocolate and biscuits and watch big Brother in bed. Night
    xxx
    Last edited by Tamzi; 09-06-2006 at 09:30.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

well done in your spanish!!

chocolate is the way forward tamzi!

Well more Law Revision today, lets hope i can actually do a little bit of it to day and not look like an idiot not being able to answer anything, Well scared about the real exam on Monday. Its also back to College on thursday so im going to have to start getting up early other wise ill never make my lesson on time.

i just got back from my french listening. interesting organisation from the MFL dept... put the higher students in the sportshall to roast for 40 mins whilst foundation does theirs then put them in an even smaller and hotter room and make them do it... it was so hot in there

but i can't wait till manchester tonight... shopping with my mate so wooo!
    Last edited by Tori; 09-06-2006 at 11:22.

Todays revision wasnt that bad, I actually knew something today. Its so hot, going sailing later so im looking forward to that. Little wind at the minute so i hope it picks up a little bit.

Thread Information