Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

Good thats made me feel alot better, everyone else is fretting about it.

Had a mega weekeng. It was so good. Saturday night all went down to the club had a really good chilling out session listening to music and dancing an things. A few of my mates had tad to much to drink. I think its catching up with me now though as i am so tired its unbelievable.

Phew! I've had enough of year 10 already. Did nothing but coursework and exams yesterday and have a draft of my Original Writing piece to get in on Monday. Have several useless teachers and the one good science teacher that I do have has gone on a trip. We had a cover teacher today and she gave us all a detention. I hadn't done anything and these kids were trying to blame a load of paper aeroplanes on me so I just legged it when the bell went.

went in to town to get some spray paint walked round the shop got what i wanted went to the till and got asked for ID the woman at the till thought i was under age iam ( 27)...

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I had a fab day yesterday - had surprises and shocks, but pleasant ones And went to the moors to my mums to set up her wireless connection for her.

Blooming freezing though at the moment - talk about one extreme to the other. I feel like I am going to have to put the heating on soon.

it's cold and wet here... it's such a chore!!
    i wore a fleece and hoody to college today with my coat and i was still cold! i really hate the cold weather... but overall yesterday was great today was slightly worse.

My day has been awesome, had my favourite lesson, film studies, then went to do my driving test....and PASSED!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    My day has been awesome, had my favourite lesson, film studies, then went to do my driving test....and PASSED!
    Congratulations Emma - was that your practical?? Well done though! Thats great!

Im fairly happy today, as im getting my pointe shoes soon, i would have got them today but my feet are narrow so the woman in the shop had to order me a pair lol.

congradulations on passing your test. The flaming builders are doing my head in, i cant use the computer as there always in the way, there banging on the roof which keeps scaring me, as it happens like every so often oh my God its so annoying. Today the college must have gone Homework galore as i have heaps. but Oh well what can you do. Got to go shopping tomorrow to buy an outfit for saturday night, we are going to my aunties 40th birthday party should be a laugh but i dont have anything to wear, I think ill shop before college tomorow.

had a good few days, friday night i didnt go to bed til 7am saturday morning lol and then i only had 3hrs sleep although i was surprisingly not tired! had a good night that night though, it was fun, met some new people and made my mates kitchen glow in the dark lol! i think the lack of sleep is catching up with me as i was so tired this morning and my neck hurts! plus im now dizzy cos i walked into a tree lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information