Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

Been very busy over the past few days!! I have had two sleepovers/parties over 2 nights...so that was quite fun! We watched the whole Scary Movie triology...it was brilliant, i love all the movies so it was great watching them! I have missed all the soaps this week though...could only catch Sunday/Monday's Emmerdale and have missed 6 episodes of Eastenders which is the most i have ever missed but oh well, i will catch up soon!

Cinema then Shopping, was a really nice day, then came home had tea and watched home and away and Hollyoaks it was nice. watched a bit of the liverpool game but its not very good so ive come on here for a bit then i might have an early night as i am so tired from walking round Manchester.

woo, i feel really chuffed with myself as i finally got a work experience placement. Dreading results next week. I want them out now so i can enjoy whats left of the holiday. Went to the opticions as i cant see and my eyes have deterriated so i need new glasses again. I cant believe they changed in 6 months. Its good though as it means when i get back of holiday i can start my driving lessons. I organised my life as well today puitting everything into a diary includiong all important things like Football matches exams results etc, birthdays. Also went shopping (again)n to Decathlon and got a load of nice hoodies (mens of course as they are so much more comfortable) and a fleece for Scotland. Im jkind of excited now. Tonight mum is launcing her boat for the first time so im allowed so we geting a little tipsy (after sailing it of course). Might be on tonight otherwise its goodbye for 2 weeks.

My day today has been good. Relaxed for a change.
    I'm making the most of it before I start the new job on Monday!
    Been driving all over the country this week!

Im having quite a good morning, the morning after the night before....may have had a fair bit to drink last night...but it was great catching up with some old mates.

Though I could have done without an 'early visit' from a friend at around 7am this morning!!!!! Who couldnt wait to tell me all about her hols and the chap she met there!

So after that rude wake up call, decided to go for a jog, good idea in theory, but in reality... what was I thinking?! Thankfully a family friend was driving passed, and, I must have looked totally cream crackered cause he stopped and gave me a lift home!

Anyway, after a nice long shower, feel fighting fit again! So going off to a cracking little coffee shop in a while to 'do lunch' with a friend.

Feel like Ive done a whole day already...and it only 11.30! lol
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 11-08-2006 at 11:43.

Were off to Scotland in about 20 mins so ive just packed my bag making sure ive got all i need for the journey, fully charged PSP, Mobile Phone, Chargers, Book, Magazine, Pen and Camara.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Were off to Scotland in about 20 mins so ive just packed my bag making sure ive got all i need for the journey, fully charged PSP, Mobile Phone, Chargers, Book, Magazine, Pen and Camara.
    Have a good holiday!!! Safe drive xx

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Have a good holiday...my friend is going to Scotland later today...you never know you might bump into him!

I had an ok day yesterday, just been chilling out with mates and this morning i watched the rest of series 2 of Bad Girls and have been putting my new drama series plans into action!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    when you mean local as in near me aswell?

I didnt know anything about that *goes on hollyoaks website to check*
    yep near you too, cant remember exactly where it was now (will probably remember in a bit) but it was somewhere in medway and ive been there before so i know its easy and quick to get to as well!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    Yeah I know dont they,

I can safley say Ive only ever met shaun williamson (barry evans) in a pub and I didnt speak to him just said Hi,
    but from what I hear just about EVERYBODY in kent has met him lol
    haha! i aint met him lol! but he was in the chatham panto for a few years so thats probably why loads of people have met him lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Doesnt that depress you though - I mean, we haven't even had Summer yet and already they are selling Winter gear! What is that all about?!
    when i was in new york they had an xmas display in the window of one of the shops! i mean it was only the end of july!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information