Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day II?

Today was ok, had graphics and these kids were taking the mick out of me but it got better after that as I had four lessons that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay
    ive been filling in application forms all day for a saturday job!
    Oh cool, good luck Where do you get them from btw? x

I haven't had a very good day today, it was my granda's funeral so its been upsetting but pleased its over now

Southend was good yesterday!! Really enjoyed myself and tired myself out, fell asleep on the coach.. with my glasses so no one knew

Today went to the Science Muesum.. went to watch a Space film!! Omg It was sooooo good!! NOT!! =| It was so boring even though it was 3D.. I was being immature and trying to entertain myself and pretended to kick and poke the people Sad I know

Tomorrow we are going to a safari.. doubt that be good but you never know!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Southend was good yesterday!! Really enjoyed myself and tired myself out, fell asleep on the coach.. with my glasses so no one knew

Today went to the Science Muesum.. went to watch a Space film!! Omg It was sooooo good!! NOT!! =| It was so boring even though it was 3D.. I was being immature and trying to entertain myself and pretended to kick and poke the people Sad I know

Tomorrow we are going to a safari.. doubt that be good but you never know!!
    the science museum in london? we were going to take my little cousin there, ive havent been for ages, i hate the science part of it, just like messing around on all the game sort of things lol! dont you like animals/safaris then? i think they can be pretty good at times! glad you had fun though and hope you have fun today!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

it was my prom last night, it was quite fun except this boy i like kept trying to avoid me, the food was rubbish so i felt ill! this morning my feet hurt like hell but i guess it was worth it because i was jumoing up and down all night!!!
    Last edited by Tori; 14-07-2006 at 09:28.

Got back from Barcalona yesterday at 2 30, it was such a good holiday, so since then i have been catching up on my sleep as every night i was out in a bar and we didnt get to to hotel til about 2 in the morning. The travelling wasnt to bad either.. THe teachers who came with us were hilarious especially rick, one night he got really drunk and was just turning different shades of grey. Not watched like any TV though so ill have to catch up on Saturday.

Glad you had a good night last night Vikki. Where did they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Got back from Barcalona yesterday at 2 30, it was such a good holiday, so since then i have been catching up on my sleep as every night i was out in a bar and we didnt get to to hotel til about 2 in the morning. The travelling wasnt to bad either.. THe teachers who came with us were hilarious especially rick, one night he got really drunk and was just turning different shades of grey. Not watched like any TV though so ill have to catch up on Saturday.

Glad you had a good night last night Vikki. Where did they have it.
    barcelona sounds good, what subject did you go with, if any?

we had it at the "glamorous" location of duh dh duh... STOCKPORT COUNTY AFC!!!

it was with "Performing Arts" but basically any one could go. we did a couple of workshops on movement but the rest of time was bars pool beach abnd sunbathing.

We had our prom at the airport. Stockport countys meant ot be quite nice.

erm... the food was nasty lol. but i guess it was alright! it was quite easy for everyone to get to aswell, which is probably why they had it there!

Thread Information