44. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i will

31 70.45%
  • no chance

13 29.55%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who will be supporting england

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Di marco.. you can read my mind.. But that's impossible I totally agree with you though!! I really can't express how much I agree with you because it's a 110% right with everything you have said!!

England are just proud of what they achieved 40 years ago and they just hope to continue it!!

Though, I have to say today's performance wasn't as good as I expected but least we got the winning goal within 3 minutes!!

Btw, shouldn't this be in the Sports Section?

GO ON ENGLAND!!
    yep didnt you know that im a mindreader lol! glad someome agrees with me though!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    yep didnt you know that im a mindreader lol! glad someome agrees with me though!
    I had my suspicions but I didn't think you could totally read my mind!! I'm soooo looking forward to the next game!!

Oh yeah thought I'd just mention this .. Mum and dad don't usually have flags and stuff but me and dad always watch the big football matches.. and this year I persuaded mum to get us some flags for the car.. she refused But dad went out and bought one!! It just makes it a tiny bit better when you go and show everyone you are proudly supporting England!!

I had my suspicions but I didn't think you could totally read my mind!! I'm soooo looking forward to the next game!!

Oh yeah thought I'd just mention this .. Mum and dad don't usually have flags and stuff but me and dad always watch the big football matches.. and this year I persuaded mum to get us some flags for the car.. she refused But dad went out and bought one!! It just makes it a tiny bit better when you go and show everyone you are proudly supporting England!!
    yep i can totally read your mind lol! im looking forward to the next game too, hopefully we will score a few more goals as well! weve had a little flag on a stick since the last world cup cos i went on and on about having a big flag so my mum bought me a little one instead! and weve had our big flag since euro 2004 which my mum bought for me but said we couldnt have to up, but this year shes decided we can although it has to come down at night and when we go out as at the mo the windows are open cos of it! my grandad gave us a car flag this year which he got free with one of the newspapers but my mum wont have it on the car in case it falls off! yeh i agree though, its nice to show your support and i like walking down the street and seeing other peoples flags out, i think the people that have about 10 flags hanging out of every window are being a bit silly and over the top though! (no offence to anyone here that might have that, its just my opinion)
    Last edited by di marco; 10-06-2006 at 17:26.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I agree with that too!! One huge or small flag is enough for one house!! .. Though maybe they just put two or more because they want to express their support for England.. oh well.. Go on England

I agree with that too!! One huge or small flag is enough for one house!! .. Though maybe they just put two or more because they want to express their support for England.. oh well.. Go on England
    i think 2 is ok, any more than that is a bit silly, my mum saw a car the other day that had four car flags on it, a huge flag drapped over the boot of the car, a huge flag over the back seats of the car, a flag hanging from the rearview mirror, a noddy dog with an england flag on it, little england things sitting on the dashboard etc, i think thats going a bit far, seeing as the person had unscrewed the number plate at the back to put the flag on and then screwed the number plate back on over the flag lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I'm supporting England. I lived there for a long time, 20 years, and also Steve supports them.

As for Rooooney, I think Sven is a muppet and he should get back into the kitchen, (get it? the Chef from the muppets was Sven the Swedish Chef..) I love Fergie and think he has a really valid point - not only from Man Utd's point of view, but for Rooney himself. If he's not fit and does a more serious damage it could spell the end of his career.

They will need a vast improvement in their rubbish performance against Paraguay to have any hope of progressing past the next stages
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Theres a very funny cartoon video on one of the irish radio websites about the Irish suporting Trinidad and Tobago because the met this guy in the pub. Its very funny. I love flags, mine are mainy Irish Rugby though, so they come out for the six nations.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Theres a very funny cartoon video on one of the irish radio websites about the Irish suporting Trinidad and Tobago because the met this guy in the pub. Its very funny. I love flags, mine are mainy Irish Rugby though, so they come out for the six nations.
    Terry Wogan was going on about this this morning on radio 2. i must listen again though because I was half asleep.

Brazil for me. I supported them in the last world cup too.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thread Information