44. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i will

31 70.45%
  • no chance

13 29.55%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be supporting england

Who will be supporting england

With all the controversy over scotland not supporting england was just wondering what the scottish member on here think

No chance I'm being honest I will not be rooting for England. Nothing against the players personally but I just cant stand having to look at gary linker's smug face if England win, its been bad enough that we have had to suffer it for the last 40 years without the thought of suffering the torture of another 40 years if they win this one. i will laugh my socks of if they sent home after the first round.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    With all the controversy over scotland not supporting england was just wondering what the scottish member on here think
    I am not scottish but close enough... I won't be supporting them. Like Kath said, I don't want to listen to how the won the world cup in 1966 and 2006 for the rest of my life...

because of a cup draw at work, I will be supporting the Dutch
    Super Mod

Talking

Yes i will be supporting ENGLAND, due to the fact that i'm English!!!
    Last edited by Londoner; 08-06-2006 at 11:11.

As I'm working in Scotland at the moment, it looks like I'm going to get lynched if i support England. Everyone here is saying "Scotland is going to the World Cup" i.e. Jason Scotland, the Trinidad and Tobago international. So all the Scots in the office are routing for Trinidad and Tobago when they play England ...

i won't be supporting them as it's bad enough listening to some of them about 1966.

i'm supporting senegal.

Nope, Techinaclly i should as i was born in England and do live here (everyone will jump down my throat now but i dont care) I supported Ireland in Everything, the Qualifiers etc and as they didnd Qualify im rooting for

1) Costa Rica - The great Paulo Wanchope
    2) The Usa - Claudio Reyna

I hope they do well but i dont think i should support them as theres no one else. Im fed up of all the were giong to win and i think if i here a bout Wayne Rooneys foot one more time then i will scream. They may as well call the team Svens Favourites as his world cup0 selection is appauling.

Not me!! Sorry but Im sick of all the hype and every newspaper filled from cover to cover with news about Wayne Looney's metatarcal. The first match he plays he will become a target for someone to kick him in the ankle. As usual he will retaliate and probably get sent off.

All we hear about is Wembley 1966, imagine what it would be like in the highly unlikely event that Engerrrrrrrlaaaaaaannnd reach the finals.

Remember Windsor Park on an evening last September
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

There was no way Rooney should have gone its a waste of a place on the coach, any decent manager would have taken someone with two working feet, SWP Darren Bent Defoe. but no that stupid swede. he irritates the life out of me.

all the hype about its our year to win it Ronney or No rooney not a chance. I love the world cup as Worls class players entertain us like Argentina and Brazil.

im going to be supporting england even if there is so much in the press about the at the moment.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Thread Information