Thread: K-Fed cashes in

K-Fed cashes in

Kevin Federline is alleged to be draining his wife Britney Spears’ cash before they officially split.

Brit’s lank-haired lover has reportedly been collecting credit cards, so he can bag expensive treats without having to fork out himself. Fedders was spotted scooping up a handfuls of credit card leaflets in a shopping mall in Malibu, and Britney’s friends fear he’s planning to ditch her without paying the bills.

One source said, "Kevin’s realised without Britney, he has hardly any money to sustain his flash lifestyle. He’s planning for the future, and figures Britney will pick up the bills when their divorce comes through because they’ll have to split everything – even debts."

how spiteful! what an evil man thats her cash and she earned it grrrrrrr

i don't agree with what he's doing but i don't have any sympathy for her either.

He's a lowlife worm, if i was Britney i would dump him.

He's a lowlife worm, if i was Britney i would dump him.
    she has hasnt she, just not made it official yet well if she hasnt shes as good as ie. making him sleep down in the basement etc

While I have no great affection for Brittany, I think it's sad at her age to be the mother of 2 (almost anyway) young children - I do think she loved him but unfortunately it wasn't so on his part.

Aw

Never liked them both but still feel sorry for Britney though. I think Kevin is being a greedy and selfish pig!

Thread Information