Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/06/06

06/06/06

Anyone had any bad stuff happen to the today?

Checked my credit this morning after phoning my dad and had £6.66 left on my phone.

I watched the original omen this morning and I'm going to see the remake tonight. Is that wrong or am i just tempting fate

so far nothing bad has happened
    but on the news people at my school have been saying that on it it said that there was a woman who was 66 today, born at 6 in the moring and weighed 6 ponds freaky!

Its really weird this morning I started hearing noises when i woke up and then I saw this huge ugly monster appear and it was shouting at me...thankfully it was just my mum having a go at me about leaving stuff on the floor not satan.

its so cool to think that its the first time its 06/06/06 I was gonna tempt fate and watch the omen but im saving money so im not now.

Anyway im not really religeous anyway if it was satans day and it was true instead of giving us all grief I reckon hes having a huge barbeque downstairs

nothing weird has happened yet but 666 is the sign of Satan so anything could happen after all that notradamus guy was right about everthing else like 9/11 although i hope he is wrong about this

hes got more wrong than right ie.g f we all got wiped out like the dinosaurs tommrow in 1 billion years time a new speices will find mystic meg and induldge into her readings too much like alot of people are now

well all our milk had gone this morning is that bad sign, or do you think that might just be my greedy brother?

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I got picked on a lot today, and my grapchics teacher literally spent the whole lesson having a go at me. There was also an increased number of aeroplanes flying over my school today.

its my little brothers birthday today, child of the devil. hes not but he can be a pain sometimes.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

nothing interesting really had a good day nothings gone wrong so...... but i do live close to an airfield and have heared quite a lot of noisy fighting/army planes going over

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    Its really weird this morning I started hearing noises when i woke up and then I saw this huge ugly monster appear and it was shouting at me...thankfully it was just my mum having a go at me about leaving stuff on the floor not satan.

i didnt even realise it was that date today, how slow am i!

nothing bad happend yet!

Thread Information