Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhianna - Unfaithful

i love this song, i think its one of her best but my favourite has to be Pon De Replay! lol I think Rihanna has a great voice and this style definatly suits her! Her ballads are great!

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay
    I thought the video was about her cheating on her boyfriend with somebody else, but thats just my opinion.
    yeh we was talking about it at lunch and we worked out the same thing
    I am sooo loooving this song, i have been listening to it all day and singing it, tis pretty catchy!

It's awful! Her voice is all over the place, she sounds like cat being strangled.

I really tried to like it, I think the music's good but her voice on this track just makes me cringe...still its better than Paris Hiltons song "Stars are blind", I heard that last night

I do have to admit that I'm obsessed with SOS though, probably cos it samples Tainted Love!
    L*U*N*A

I love this song at first i was unsure but after the second time i loved it she has a great voice.

I love it i liked it from the first time i heard it which is a good thing for mr I know most of the songwords of by heart but then that's just me

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lovegood
    It's awful! Her voice is all over the place, she sounds like cat being strangled.
    That's what I thought about it at first too, but I've listened to it a zillion times since then and now I'm really into it!

I've watched the video quite a bit now, and I think the dude at the piano is the one she cheats with and the other dude is the one she cheats on - though at first I thought it was the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    That's what I thought about it at first too, but I've listened to it a zillion times since then and now I'm really into it!

I have to confess that as much as I still dislike it.....or try to, I randomly started singing along to it...I didn't even know I knew the words! I feel like i've beytrayed myself!
    L*U*N*A

I have to say I'm not a fan of rianna but I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lovegood
    I have to confess that as much as I still dislike it.....or try to, I randomly started singing along to it...I didn't even know I knew the words! I feel like i've beytrayed myself!
    Lmfao! It's always in my head aswell! It just sort of goes into your head even when you're not like concentrating or the words or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    I have to say I'm not a fan of rianna but I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!
    I liked her before this, but not very much - now she's got this song I'm starting to really liker her!
    Last edited by feelingyellow; 19-06-2006 at 19:08.

Thread Information