Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Your last Meal?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    If its anything like any Curry House or Chinese Carry Out that I know even if the four horsemen of the apocolypse were riding down the street followed by the Iranian army they will still be open.

Business is Business
    very true! Al you actually a very funny guy, except when you are dissin' me Enders! lol

I would add to my last meal list....a nice bottle (or three) of plonk....actually if it the end times....I dont think I'd care what it tasted like as long as it did the trick! Oh and a strawberry cheese cake...(Im a gal of simple tastes)

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

A curry from the curry mile would do for me i think! i love the curry from one of the restaurants along there!

It would be a toss up between chinese pork fried rice, a curry or pasta. For desert it would either be homemade honeycomb ice cream, chocolate pudding with cream or maybe both. Possibly washed down with a bottle of vodka.
    If I was on death row and about to be executed I don't think I'd be able to eat anything though. I'd probably be too scared.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Dawnie that was a cool question:

a big thick juicy steak, a huge jacket potatoe, with real butter, sour cream and chives,, cracked pepper and sea salt, a nice tossed salad loaded with wonderful croutons and real bacon bits, and smothered with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing..
    And a Straw berry short cake for dessert with sweet whipped cream

washed down with iced tea.......

Thread Information