Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Fleeshman Quits Corrie

Richard Fleeshman Quits Corrie

Coronation Street actor Richard Fleeshman - aka Craig Harris - has quit the soap in order to pursue a singing career.

A spokesperson confirmed to DS: "Richard will be leaving Coronation Street in September when his contract expires. He'll be taking a break to explore other options available to him.

"His character, Craig Harris, will not be killed off in his exit storyline and so there's definitely scope for a future return."

The 17-year-old joined Corrie back in 2002 and has recently appeared on the celebrity singing show Soapstar Superstar, which not only propelled his potential career in pop but also brought him together with current girlfriend Roxanne Pallett - Emmerdale's Jo Stiles.

Source- Digital Spy

No surprise really. There was little they could do with him once the awful remainder of his family were axed. Good luck to the lad.

oh what a big loss to the show, how will it survive!?

Good luck to him with his singing career, i hope it works out for him.

And atleast he might return in the future. I wonder where this will leave Craig and Rosie's relationship?!

Simple, in the gutter. There's no way the Websters are going to be split apart in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Simple, in the gutter. There's no way the Websters are going to be split apart in the near future.
    Unless bosses use his departure as an excuse to have Rosie rebell against her parents because she wants to be with him. Just an idea.

But I think we'd know by now if Rosie was leaving, and I don't think she is. I can't see what purpose it would be for Corrie to rip a veteran family in the Websters apart. Craig will probably get a job down south or something, and so the relationship between him and Rosie will come to a natural end.

But I think we'd know by now if Rosie was leaving, and I don't think she is. I can't see what purpose it would be for Corrie to rip a veteran family in the Websters apart. Craig will probably get a job down south or something, and so the relationship between him and Rosie will come to a natural end.
    Or as Charlie has bought the house Craig and Keith (his granddad) live in perhaps they will both go back to where they originally came from. Somewhere like Sheffield I think.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Possibly.

Yes it was Sheffield.

Possibly.

Yes it was Sheffield.
    Oh right. Thanks for clearing that up for me Richie.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Thread Information