Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Richard Fleeshman Quits Corrie

I think Keith is already leaving anyway Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    I think Keith is already leaving anyway Chris.
    Thanks Richie you've made my day Can't stand the bloke.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Its a shame but I think we all see it coming .

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Thanks Richie you've made my day Can't stand the bloke.
    Must have been a bad day then if what makes your day is the Appleyard going to the Knackers-yard.

Sharon Marshall said on This MorningthatRichard is only taking a break from the soap to do another acting role but he will be back. She also confirmed that he will not be leaving to pursue a singing carreer - that was jus a rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    Sharon Marshall said on This MorningthatRichard is only taking a break from the soap to do another acting role but he will be back. She also confirmed that he will not be leaving to pursue a singing carreer - that was jus a rumour
    Great news!! I am glad he will be back sometime in the future, hopefully to be back for Rosie and they can carry on with their relationship.

oh right so he defineley is not leaving for good then???
    So how will they make Graig go away in corrie?

I thought he might leave after winning Soapstar Superstar. I'm not to bothered about him going but it would be nice to see him back.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Coronation Street actor Richard Fleeshman - aka Craig Harris - has quit the soap in order to pursue a singing career.

A spokesperson confirmed to DS: "Richard will be leaving Coronation Street in September when his contract expires. He'll be taking a break to explore other options available to him.

"His character, Craig Harris, will not be killed off in his exit storyline and so there's definitely scope for a future return."

The 17-year-old joined Corrie back in 2002 and has recently appeared on the celebrity singing show Soapstar Superstar, which not only propelled his potential career in pop but also brought him together with current girlfriend Roxanne Pallett - Emmerdale's Jo Stiles.

Source- Digital Spy
    I did begin to wonder if Keith and Craig were leaving when the Charlie storyline came up. I thought it was really cruel of him on Friday to let Keith believe he was able to keep a roof over his head after all (pardon the pun!). One day he will get his comeuppance. Not yet though as I think he'll be kicking quite a few tennants out of his new place. Me thinks he did it out of spite against Keith for making a fool of him in the Rovers.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    Funny that, as Tina Baker said the same thing today on LK Today. She also said he had something they couldn't quite talk about yet in the pipeline for him. I knew all that report of him quitting to be a singer was utter nonsense. He only has to look at the various soap singers who have come and gone in the charts and least an acting career will be more stable for him. Ok, so occasionally actors hit dry patches and they're desperately searching for work - but in the long-run when their careers are on a high they do do quite well.

Richard is a good actor, and deserves all the best jobs possible - as he's worked to get them. Being in a soap for 4 years and having extrememly gritty and emotional storylines is very commendable and he should be recognised for his good work and efforts he has put in for the show.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 12-06-2006 at 23:57.
    The Connor family line up on the Corrie cobbles

Thread Information