Thread: Simon/Tony/Tiffany

Simon/Tony/Tiffany

Was watching it on Uk Gold yesterday, and I was thinking about what a good storyline it was. I wish they had shown more than one episode of it. The stuff in Blackpool, Courteney being born, and the whole dna test saga, it was all good!

Tiffany had no loyalty in her family did she?! Simon had an affair with her boyfriend, and then her mum had an affair with her husband. It was affairs galore back then, I loved it.

The stuff with Jane and Grant recently hasn't had the same sparkle somehow.

I loved the episodes yesterday, it showed you what we've been missing.

Such great acting and superb characters, well written scripts and ratings grabbing storylines. Where are the characters like Janine and Cindy? Were is the strong families like the Raymonds and Hills? Where are the episodes that make you want to watch the next part?

I especially loved the episodes in spain yesterday, it was good to see the great pairing of Barbara Windsor and Mike Ried back together for a short while, if only Frank, a true Walford legend would return, we might have a bit more of that eastenders magic with true cocknee characters in believe storylines that the audience enjoy and want to see more of.

Week 1 was superb, bring on the next 3 weeks!!!

Thread Information