Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 25

Week 25

Week 25

Monday
    Kevin decides that Denise is more trouble than she's worth and tries to avoid her, but Carly and Chelsea hatch a plan to get the two of them together.
    Elsewhere Bradley begins to fear that his relationship with Stacey isn't working out.
    Meanwhile, when Minty's watch goes missing Garry is convinced that SJ had something to do with it.
    Rosie tries to seduce Keith, but is left disappointed when he doesn't notice her new look.

Tuesday
    Stacey decides that she needs to end things with Bradley. She goes round with the intention of dumping him, but he wins her round. By the end of the evening, however, Bradley has dumped Stacey.
    Meanwhile, Owen insists that he should have access to Squiggle, but Denise feels as though she is left with little choice and comes up with a surprising solution. Elsewhere, Ian is keen to impress the Walford Community Charitable Trust with his charity event, but he panics when things begin to go wrong.

Thursday
    Bradley wants to make things up with Stacey and goes to her mum's flat in a bid to win her round. She isn't pleased at first, but soon begins to see another side to him.
    Meanwhile, Kevin tries to warn Denise that he doesn't trust Owen, but she is suspicious of his motives.
    Elsewhere, Ian puts himself in a difficult position when he tells the Walford Community Charitable Trust that he is married, but Jane isn't keen to play along.

Friday
    Kevin tells Denise that Owen wants to take Squiggle to Spain but she is dismissive - until she realises that Squiggle is missing – in the last of this week's visits to Albert Square.
    Stacey and Bradley decide that it's time to take their relationship to the next level, and they head for the empty Allen house. Stacey tries to reassure a nervous Bradley but it soon becomes clear that she has her own concerns.
    Rosie is fed up when she returns home to find that Keith hasn't washed the windows as she asked; she does them herself - with disastrous consequences...

Sounds like a good week with the stacey/bradley stuff again.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Sounds like a good week. Rosie trying to seduce Keith zzzzzz. Looking forward to the Bradley/Stacey stuff, even though they do split up before getting back together. Rosie washing the windows, I thought she was a good cleaner?! Who usually washes the windows in that household? Keith couldn't stay out of his chair long enough. Is Owen Squiggle's dad?

do you think jean might flirt around bradley

It looks as if Bradley breaks up with the Stacey right at the end of an episode, and goes to get back with her at the beginning of the next. He really can't do without her, can he?!

Looks good! I'm thinking Stacey just decides to stay in Walford, and visit her mum on a regular basis. I don't think Jean's becoming a permanent character. She'll probably flit in and out.

I wonder what Stacey's concerns are about them sleeping together. I suppose because she hasn't slept with somebody she's been in love with before. Maybe they decide to wait longer?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    do you think jean might flirt around bradley

I think she might. She's obviously not in her right frame of mind and seeks attention.

lots of stacey/bradley stuff then!

The Bradley/Stacey stuff sounds good...I thought Johnny was selling that house though?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    The Bradley/Stacey stuff sounds good...I thought Johnny was selling that house though?
    Yeah, maybe he just didn't get round to closing the deal. I don't know why Ruby wouldn't be living it in though. I'm sure Johnny would allow her to live there.

Or maybe the house is just empty, and Bradley and Stacey squat in there.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yeah, maybe he just didn't get round to closing the deal. I don't know why Ruby wouldn't be living it in though. I'm sure Johnny would allow her to live there.

Or maybe the house is just empty, and Bradley and Stacey squat in there.

As Johnny is in police custody, could Ruby sell the house herself or would she have to wait until she is 18 the same as with the club?

Thread Information